Chapter 30

Tymon's POV:

I am walking towards the library to study because we will having a quiz this afternoon.

Malapit na sana ako sa library but I saw five boys with a girl and they are forcing her to come with them.

"Let me go fuckers!" I heard the girl shouted.

But no one listened to her, nalampasan na ako ng mga ito habang ako ay nagdadalawang-isip pa rin kung susundan ko ba sila.

Seconds passed, I chose to follow them because the girl seems need help.

Naabutan ko ang mga ito sa likod ng lumang building.

"We can fuck her here." Saad ng isang lalaki. The four boys smirked and agreed to him.

Oh god! If I'm not mistaken maybe we are just in the same grade level. We're just in first year highschool and they thought on....doing that to her?

I need to help this girl, hindi ako nakikipag-away but I need to help her.

They are five and she's just alone.

I was about to help her but I was stunned on what she did next.

We saw her smirked and suddenly kicked the guy's face who's in front of her.

I gasped, I closed my eyes instantly on what I saw.

Oh Jesus! I'm sorry because I saw her panty accidentally. I didn't mean it. God! Why she's not wearing a short?

I prayed silently

Gosh, this girl is shocking me.

As I opened my eyes, I gasped again.

Tumbado na rin ang apat na lalaki!

This girl is surprising! I looked at her amused. Saka ko lang napansin ang mga mata nito. Mas lalo pa akong humanga sakanya.

Her eyes are red, it was lovely.

Umalis na rin agad siya sa lugar na iyon habang ako ay sinundan na lamang siya ng tingin.

That was the first day I saw her and starting that day...I became her stalker.

Nung una ay nais ko lang naman humingi ng tawad for accidentally seeing her panty, I felt guilty because parang nabastos ko siya.

My family is very religious and active on church. They taught me on respecting girls and everyone.

That's why ganito na lang ako maka-react sa nakita ko na hindi ko dapat nakita.

I tried many times to talk to her but I was very shy!

Hanggang sa nasanay na lang akong araw-araw syang palihim na sinusundan ngunit hindi naman oras-oras dahil busy rin naman ako sa pag-aaral. Kinilala ko siya at nalaman ko kung saan ang room niya.

I know it's not right that I'm stalking her, maybe she'll found me creepy once she founds out what am I doing.

But I don't have bad intentions to her, I just want to always see her and check her if she is just okay. Saksi rin kasi ako sa mga away nito. Lagi lang akong nakatago sa isang tabi at naghihintay kung kakailanganin niya ba ng back up. Pero kakaiba siya dahil walang makatalo-talo sakaniya.

When our graduation came, hinanap ko agad siya sa mga estudyanteng naka-upo sa event hall. Hanggang sa matapos ang program ay hindi ko siya nakita.

Her parents are here, they are the owner of this school. She is Elirayah Zafire Velasquez.

I smiled because her name sounds beautiful just like her.

Para sa akin ay lahat maganda sakanya.

I'm just 13 years old when I started crushing her, umabot pa iyon hanggang sa maging fourth year highschool na kami. I'm still continue stalking her.