Her Sugar Daddy

Disclaimer:
Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Some materials used in this story, such pictures, quotes, and song lyrics are borrowed and not mine. Credits to the respective owners.

All rights reserved.

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purpose of reviews without written permission of the author.

©sinSkies2022

Note: This is my first time writing a story so expect grammatical errors, typographical errors and wrong spelling. I would appreciate po if you will correct me but do it in a nice way. I am not an expert writer, puro imaginations lang po ito. For entertainment lang po ang story na 'to kaya enjoy.

Important note: Don't expect too much sa mga characters, may mga decisions or lines sila na hindi niyo (siguro) magugustuhan. The female lead is immature and bad girl na nasabi na sa story description, so understand why she acts like that. Hindi nais ng istoryang ito na ma-offend o mainsulto kayo, if ever mang maramdaman niyo iyon, I'm sorry. The main purpose of this story is to entertain at bigyan kayo ng aral. I hope you have a good reading comprehension. Just enjoy reading, your emotions are valid, your opinions are respected and might as well respect the story and the author. Respect your co-readers too, be nice to everyone always! Walang mag-aaway sa com sec mga bhie. Thank you :)

TRUST THE PLOT
TRUST THE STORY
TRUST THE AUTHOR

Warning: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Huwag masyadong spoiler, guys.