Chapter 12

Warning: Read at your own risk!

Cedrick's POV:

It’s been a week since that confrontation happened. I was surprised by what she all said.

And I felt pain when she burst in cry in front of me. I know it was not just an act, knowing Eliza, she wouldn't do that and fake her feelings.

I couldn't stop myself that time anymore to tell her why I did those....why I avoided her and kissed different girls. I thought that's what she wants, and I'm hurt when she wanted us not to act if it’s not needed, because damn bro... I like everything we do. I like her so much... and I know that I'm so stupid for making my girl cry.

Now, I regret what I did.

Ginago ko siya, I didn't know that she's starting to like me. Mahirap siyang basahin, hindi ko alam kung ano ang paniniwalaan. Ibang-iba ang inaakto niya sa nasa isip niya.

"Did you find her already?" I turned my gaze to lolo, he's now looking at me coldy.

He's mad at me because after that day... nakarating agad sakanya ang nangyari. He punched me for the first time because I'm so jerk. He likes Eliza that much for me so he's so worried right now, even me... I'm so worried.

Dahil nang umalis ito ng kumpanya ay hindi na ito nagpakita pa. I don't know where she is. She's not familiar of the places here, baka kung anong mangyari sakanya.

"Hindi pa, lo." I sighed.

"It’s almost one week Cedrick, may usapan tayo." He reminded me with his serious voice, I just nodded then he left.

Kinausap ako ni lolo na kung umabot pa ng isang buwang wala pa rin si Eliza ay itatakwil niya na ako and he was so serious about that.

I don't want that to happen, how can I give my baby's wants if I don't have lots of money?

I need to find her immediately, inutusan ko na ang mga tauhan ko na hanapin siya sa buong Pilipinas pero lahat sila ay hindi pa rin siya makita. I don't know kung nagtatago ba si Eliza or something bad happened to her already.

Fuck! Huwag naman sana dahil makakapatay talaga ako sa kung sino mang mananakita sakaniya!

But you hurt her.

I sighed in frustation

Kumalat na rin sa FU na hiwalay na kami, and this time... it’s real, at ang rason ay si Cheska.

Pinagkalat lang naman ng babaeng yun na siya ang dahilan. She's proud on what happened. Habol rin ito nang habol dahil kailangan ko raw siyang panagutan. She's not pregnant, we didn't fucked. Ang nangyari sa table na tinutukoy niya ay make out lang.

I kissed different girls dahil gustong malaman kung mawawala pa ba siya sa sistema ko but I always remember Eliza's face everytime I do that. I was just fooling myself.

Her friends are also mad at me, I asked them if they know where she is but they don't know also... sinabi pa ng mga ito na kung alam nila ay hindi rin nila sasabihin.

I understand why they're mad at me, Eliza is their friend. They already warned her about me, but Eliza didn't listened to them pero nagawa ko pa rin siyang saktan. I'm so jerk!

I won't stop finding her, lalo na ngayong pareho kami may nararamdaman sa isa’t isa. Once I find her, I will court her and this time... it will be real. I will win her.

"Hindi pa rin nagpapakita si Eliza noh?"

Narinig kong sabi sa isang table malapit sa amin. We're now at the cafeteria, I can't stop myself missing her and imagining she's sitting beside me right now and will kiss me because she wants to annoy Cheska.