"Oh, she's slick," Ramsey says as Cipher beats her again. "Gonna have to do better than that, though." Ramsey shuts the submarine down another way. Hobbs slams the third soldier against a rail, breaking the soldier's back. The first soldier tries to kick Hobbs' leg but nothing happens, causing the first soldier to look at Hobbs in shock. The second soldier jumps onto Hobbs' back before the first soldier starts punching Hobbs in the stomach. Letty's second guard tackles her into a window, causing the glass to crack.
"Ramsey, how much time we talkin' here?" Letty asks as she slowly stands back up.
"She's locked me out," Ramsey answers her with an eye roll. Hobbs backs up into a wall causing the second soldier to let go of him. Hobbs grabs the first soldier, picking him up before slamming the first soldier into his knees. "Tej, I can't stop her. You're gonna have to pull that chip."
"I can't," Tej responds on the walkie. "This thing's gone into attack mode!" Tej starts talking to Little Nobody and Roman. "The door's not gonna open until you pull the chip."
"Tej, we got no idea what the hell we're looking for," Roman tells him as they try to read the controls, causing Jayden and Letty to share a worried look. Jayden runs at the second soldier, who picks her up by the throat before throwing her through the cracked window. Jayden groans in pain as the soldier throws Letty into a control panel before he walks over to Jayden, who notices the submarine propeller as she tries to use the railing to stand up. Jayden punches the soldier in the balls before sliding through his legs, standing up behind him as he grabs onto the railing. Jayden runs at him, causing him to let go of the railing before she kicks him. The soldier goes over the railing, landing in the propeller.
"Wow, nasty," Hobbs says as he walks over to Jayden, as she smiles at him.
"All in a days work," Jayden says with a shrug while dusting off her hands, causing Hobbs to chuckle as Letty and Ramsey rush over to them.

"Nuke's going hot. She's trying to fire this thing!" Tej says as lights come on around a nuke.
"Roger that, we're moving out. Disable the nukes," Hobbs orders with a nod.

"You alright?" Letty asks as she sees Roman, Tej, and Little Nobody.
"There's nothing alright about any of this," Roman complains as he rushes over to his car. "Let's go."
"What about the missiles?" Ramsey asks worriedly as she looks between the three that were on the submarine.
"We got the chip, no nukes for her," Little Nobody answers her as he holds up the chip.
"Hell yeah," Hobbs says as he gives Little Nobody a fist bump. "Let's roll."

"Guys we got company. A lot of company," Tej says over the walkie as they take off with several jeeps and trucks behind them.
"If the gate is closed, she loses," Jayden says as she looks back at the submarine.
"Alright team, here is the plan. There is a Sea lock at the opening of the bay. We get there first, and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever," Hobbs explains with a nod as they start to leave the base.
"I've got the location. It's 10 miles south west," Ramsey says after typing on her computer in Letty's passenger seat.
"10 miles? We're not gonna make it 10 seconds," Little Nobody says in slight panic. Roman leads the way out of the base as the soldiers start shooting at them.

"No, no, no, no, this is not good," Roman panics as his car starts spinning and sliding across the snow and ice.
"What's the matter Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej questions Roman with a chuckle.
"You lovin' that Lambo now?" Letty asks Roman with a smirk. Roman ends up at the back of the group as he gains control of his car before doing a cross motion across his chest as he panics. The submarine dives into the water.
"Why are they shooting at me?" Roman asks as the soldiers focus on shooting at him.
"Maybe because you're in an orange Lamborghini, I don't know," Jayden answers him sarcastically as she rolls her eyes.
"Shut up, Jay," Roman yells at her through the walkie.

"Roman, get in front of me," Tej says before Roman gets in front of Tej's tank, causing the soldiers to shoot at him. "Okay, y'all wanna play it rough? Now it's my turn." Tej messes with some controls before the gun on top of the tank turns to face the soldiers. The tank starts firing before taking out one of the jeeps, causing it to crash into one of the trucks. "Yeah, baby!" Tej and Letty laugh at Tej's achievement.
"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right," Roman says as he sees the snowmobiles and more cars coming from the right.
"They're going to flank us," Letty states before Hobbs swings around taking out some of the cars coming from the right.
"No, they ain't!" Hobbs says with a smirk, causing Jayden to laugh as Roman notices a truck with small missiles behind him.
"Oh shit!" Roman says as he tries to get back in front of Tej, but the soldiers fire a missile at him. The missile hits beside Roman, causing the ice to crack open. "Tej!" Roman's car starts to sink into the water.
"Roman, hold tight. I'm on the way," Tej tells him before jumping over some ice as he speeds up.
"I don't wanna go swimming. No!" Roman yells as Tej fires a harpoon that attaches to Roman's door. "Really, Tej?"
"Oh, No. No. No," Tej says in panic before Roman's car fully drops into the water, causing water to leak into the car. "Roman, grab your door."
"It's so cold," Roman complains as he grabs his door before Tej hits his brakes, pulling to the left causing the line to pull tight. This causes Roman's door to come off and fly out of the water with Roman on it. "Oh Shit!" Tej continues to drag the door behind him as everyone besides Roman cheers. "What is going on?!"
"I have got to try that some time," Jayden says with a smirk, causing Hobbs to smile and shake his head.
"Roman, hang on," Tej says as the snowmobiles start catching up to Roman before shooting at him.
"Tej! Get me off this thing. Tej. Come on!" Roman yells before the truck fires another missile, causing the line to break which causes Roman to let go of the door as it flies into the air. As the door lands, Roman slides behind it as he is shot at. "Alright, I've had enough of this shit!" Roman stands up before using the door to take out one of the soldiers on a snowmobile. Roman grabs the soldier's gun before taking out the rest of the soldiers on snowmobiles. "Number 11 my ass."
"Yo, shrinkage!" Hobbs yells as he pulls up beside Roman, while Jayden slides into the back seat. "We got a sub to catch, get in."