Chapter - 3: Mindscape

Your POV:

"WHAT?!" Izuku shouted. I replied "Yep, I'm your quirk." "But the Doctor sai---" I cut off Izuku and said, "Well the reason is Your quirk is in your soul. I doubt that the Doctor can see soul traits." Izuku was confused so I have to explain to them, "Soul traits are the culmination of your entire being without it, I doubt your alive right now. Although there are some exception, but let me explain. There are a lot of different types of Soul trait and I'm going to teach you how to use it."

"Oh I see so your the voice that told me a while ago to be determined." He replied in a little understanding way. "It's is kind of in a way, You have the ability to make your life a game but I'll explain it tomorrow. Your power is soul traits, I can teach you how to use different kinds of soul traits but that's stories another time. And I also follow you around since you have all the soul traits needed. Why not talk about ourselves cause We can start next week." I said to him.

"So what now? Do you have a name?" He asked. 'I mean I do but-' I think for a while and replied, "You can call me Hoshi and I'm a spirit. By the way, you cannot say to anyone that you have a quirk it would be very suspicious." "But why?" He asked curiously. "It's because the doctor said you don't have a quirk but you can prove him wrong when we go to U. A. So he should have told us that we were going to be a late bloomer." We talked for hours he seems to be getting tired so I let him sleep. As he is sleeping, I went to look around the house.  'Very different from the episodes but who am I to judge-' I floated to Izumi's room, I stared in disbelieve, 'She is very cute but was very influence by Boom Boom boy. I hope Greenie or I won't try to kill them or snap, I wish he will still retain his kindness.'

*PROTECTING YOUR NEW FRIEND FILLS YOU WITH KINDNESS*

*HELPING YOUR NEW FRIEND REACH GREATER HEIGHTS KNOWING THAT SOME OBSTACLES ARE IN THE WAY FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION* 

Izuku Midoriya's POV:

As I wake up to my alarm, made my bed and went to the bathroom to prepare for school. 'Was that a dream? I should get ready for school.' I thought to myself. I went out of my room to find mom and dad in the kitchen. Dad was drinking coffee while mom was making pancakes, Dad is always busy with work but he makes time for us. "Hmm? Izuku, Can you please call your sister? She might miss breakfast." Mom said in a calm and sweet voice that pulled me out of my thoughts. "Okay, mom." I replied to her with a smile as I go and fetch my sister. I just hope that I don't get bullied early in the morning.

After I fetch my sister and eating our breakfast, Dad went in a hurry but kiss our heads and saying goodbye before heading to work. As we went to school, Izumi was greeted by her followers and Kacchan. I just stay on the swings thinking about Hoshi, 'I really miss them.' "If you missed me so much why don't you just call me." They said in a mischievous tone. I got startled by them and fell on the swings, All the children noticed and start laughing at me. 'You scared me man, you know how to give a child a panic attack.' I told them mentally as I went back to the swing.

"But cha didn't." They replied mischievously. I gave them a deadpane expression that said 'Are you sure about that?' They started laughing and I join along but quietly. "Hey Deku, Why are laughing? Don't tell me you got an imaginary friend!" My laughter and thoughts got cut off by Kacchan and his followers. His friends started trying to bully me but I beat them in minutes, They were kinda weak to be honest.

*STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF FILLS YOU WITH BRAVERY*

"Wow, They look very weak. Not gonna lie, Boom boom could have worked on his quirk a little better but the others they're a lost cost." They said in disappointment. I agree they do have quirks but are proven to be useless if they are not training it. "You'll pay for that, Deku." As He attack me, I dodge it with ease. But then I feel like I'm going to black out, As I black out I heard Hoshi saying something to me. "Don't worry about it. Let me take control for a while, I'm going to crush this guy's career." Then I black out.

Kastuki Bakugou's POV:

I'm just teasing Deku for being a hero because how can a quirkless be one in a first place. I looked at him and sees that he's distracted, my followers/friends took the opportunity to injure him only to fall down because he dodge them. But there was something wrong with him..
.
.
.

H E   D O E S N ' T   H A V E   R E D   E Y E S...

.
.
.
"You know Kacchan. You will never be a hero with that attitude. You'll probably be a great villain." WHAT did he just say?! Is he looking down on me?! Taunting me that I'll never be the number 1?! I got angry and use my quirk on him but as I attack him. He has this crazy expression but fell into a frown when I injure him a little.  "See that?! Your nothing compare to our quirks, Your just a deku. Y O U R   U S E L E S S" I taunted him...

"Kastuki Bakugou.."

Wait deku never calls me by that, then my followers and I find it hard to breathe as I look up he was releasing his bloodlust. The others already pass out and he walked towards me and He's smirking at me?! "Aww poor Kacchan, Your followers might have quirks but are proven to be useless. Watch me Kacchan, One day I'm going to surpass you in many ways that will leave you in second place." I glared at him which seems to made him giggle like a villain. "And the best part is your Izuku won't even remember this scene and you'll be label as a liar. So good luck   K A C C H A N." As He pass out first then I did before the adults came, One though came across my head;

'THEN  W H O  A R E  Y O U?'

.
.
.
.

SEE YOU SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER