Reminders

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!!! I was feeling unmotivated in making videos and writing stories. So here's a new one for My Hero Academia and Undertale uwu

Action - Italic
Hoshi - "Something"
"Something" - Talking
'Something' - Thinking
Underline - 3rd wall
*YOU ARE FILLED WITH DETERMINATION*

This has been in my head for so long that I couldn't handle it anymore. This is about a reincarnation in mha with the power of the undertale soul traits. Yeah so don't judge me, I'm not a good writer.
The reincarnated is like X-Chara they are attached to Izuku since I think he deserves a quirk. And it's like they have a split personality, Izuku is desame as original but a little dependent on Hoshi (Reincarnated OC).

There will be undertale monsters but everyone is more accepting because mha has mutated quirks and the fallen children are still alive because of the Glitch in the time-line. They will arrive at the time where Izuku and Hoshi are 9, Frisk did their last reset that caused the Glitch to where they wanted a perfect ending with the other fallen children. The barrier got weakened because It had too many resets. Chara and Asriel will be alive because of Frisk, Gaster and Sans.

Hoshi will arrive when Izuku is four years old, They will be the voice that will encourage Izuku to not be a pushover and the other will be when they are filled with Hate, they tend to go violent. See ya in the next chapter.

Btw all of this pictures are not mine. Credits for the owner because I'm a terrible drawer. This is my original story, I was inspired by a creator who made someone reincarnating as izuku's quirk but as a system. Mine relies on undertale because of my favorite character X! Chara or Chara varient. Thank you for reading again sorry if it's taking too long.