Chapter - 2: Meanwhile

Izuku Midoriya's POV:

6 months ago, It was my 5th birthday today with my twin sis. Her name is Izumi, we are both a big fan of All Might, we would watching him everyday with Kacchan (Kastuki Bakugou). I always admire him with All Might, He has a really strong quirk along with Himiko but Her parents don't see the greatness of her quirk, was being mistreated and abused so Kacchan's mom took her in. We're here today in the park playing hero and villain with the supervision of our parents. Mom is also so cool she was a pro hero before she retired to take care of us. "Hey Zuku, Zumi." Kacchan calls us by that nickname. I hummed while Izumi replied "Yeah Kacchan?"

"When are you guys going to get your quirk? It's been 6 months. And I want to know if your quirk stronger than mine" I said, "We just have to wait kacchan cause ours might be very late. Sorry Kacchan." Izumi replied in sadness, "Yeah, Sorry Kacchan." "If you get your quirk, you get to join me and Himi to become heroes." Izumi and I nodded eagerly in agreement. "Promise me Kacchan, You will train us if our quirk is weak or have none." I said in wanting for assurance. But..
.
.
.

Kacchan H E S I T A T E D for a while.

.
.
.
"Alright Zuku and Zumi. I promise." Kacchan pledge to us. What I didn't know is that They will break their promise to me. As we were playing I heard a whisper that I don't understand, "He lied, He will break that promise along with sis." "Hey Come on Zuku." Izumi called me to break out my thoughts. "Coming!" I answered going to her. "People come and go. They will only be there when your useful then throw you away if your useless." As They said that they went silent.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2 years since that happened, Izumi got a quirk She has fire Manipulation just like Endeavor (No. 2 Pro Hero). She can change her color of fire and manipulate them into weapons or strength. I still didn't have a quirk yet I'm hearing voices so we went to the quirk doctor. "I think you should just give up on being a hero." The doctor bluntly said me. "What do you mean doctor?" Mom asked. "It says here that you have a double joint in your pinkie toe. That's when most people don't have quirks. You won't be able to manifest it." As he explain he showed us an X-ray picture of my toe.

"But me and my husband both have a quirk along with his twin sister. It's impossible to make him quirkless." Mom said in disbelief. "And what's your quirk ma'am?" He asked politely. "Well I have Telekenisis, I was a former Pro Heroes before I retire while my husband can breathe fire." Mom said in a clear voice. "Ahh, I see. It must have skipped a generation. I apologize but your daughter has a good quirk, She could be a great hero." He said in pity for the young child. 'The voices have been very quiet so it wasn't a quirk.' I though in sadness as tears were about to fall.

After that encounter with the doctor, We went straight home. I expected for mom to get mad but she kept apologizing for not able to give him a quirk. My twin sister has second thoughts but she already rendered me as a punching bag. I guess they really break their promise to train me. 1 month later, I'm still hearing voices but I haven't say anything to mom. They are the only comfort I have aside from Dad, Mom, Kacchan's parents and Himiko, The voices always encourage me to beat them in intelligence so I studied and observe others. So I can counter their quirk and form a plan to beat them. When I'm being bullied in school, They always tell me to train physically because they always relied on their quirks. So I train in different martial arts in order to stay fit and have a great self defense system.

*HAVING SOMEONE ENCOURAGE YOU FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION*

'Wh-What was that?!' I looked around if some one is talking to me but there is no one in my room. 'That's a little to creepy. There is no one in my room, right? I should head to bed.' After I brush my teeth I could have sworn I saw someone. They look like me but have my father's looks so I brush it off saying that I must have been so tired. As I went to bed and drift off to sleep, They were smiling genuinely and said in a voice I know to well.. "Goodnight Greenie." As I was swallowed by fatigue and tiredness, I went to sleep.

But I woke up and saw the ghost smiling at me, "Hello Greenie, Welcome to the mindscape." 'What?!' I yelled internally. "Geez, greenie you yell to loud." They said in annoyance. "W-Who a-ar-are y-you? And where am I? " I stuttered and asked politely. They replied, "Your in the mindscape, Greenie. Cause we are going to explain your quirk."

.
.
.
.

Loading....

Loading complete..

"WHAT?!"

To be continued....