Chapter - 1: Flashblack

3rd Person POV:

"I'm sorry. Please move on from my death." A child barely 24 telling their parents as they took their final breathe. Their parents, relatives, best friend and other friends cried as They passed on because of cancer. Their death was nothing special, children die everyday because of cancer but They were still young from their perspective. It breaks their heart just to see them so They prayed that they would be taken care in heaven.

You seem to be thinking if this is the end....

But this is only just the beginning...

Will you survive or will you fall like the rest?

Your POV:

I died?.. From cancer?, My life is not that special having to be diagnosed with cancer at a young age. I'm so sorry mom, dad, bestie, online friends and anime. Wait? Where am I?! The last thing I remembered is being in my hospital bed. Welp- Now what? As I look around the dark void I saw a game screen pop out, It had a saying of Reincarnation survey.

'Reincarnation Survey? Huh?' As I read the survey it had some weird questions like What world do you want to be reincarnated?, Who do you want to reincarnate as?, Choose your family background, What do you want your power to be like and how do you use them?, Choose your skills and talents, and many more..

"What world would I want to be reincarnated in probably My Hero Academia, It's a little safe not like the others." I shivered to the recall of my past memories. Ugh the trauma of these worlds, and what still? "Who would I reincarnated as probably as Izuku's quirk like a system but more like X-Chara. Choose my family background, I want Izuku to have a twin named Izumi and Toga and Bakugou are distant cousins. And their parents are retired heroes like Inko and Masaru. While Mitsuki is from support class." As I was thinking of what type of quirk I like to have, It took about three minutes to choose.

"I think I'm going to choose soul traits from undertale, it's not too over powered like asking for a system but still strong enough to protect Izuku and his family. My skills will be able to train, using magic and etc." As I write all that I need in the survey. There was a few interesting questions like what kind of crossover do you like? Of course I choose Undertale duh, What is your Race? I kinda chose there a ghost that can change to have a physical Form. And I also choose to have perfect memory from my past life's culture.

This is the list of the survey:

Name: [ERROR] Midoriya
Age: [ERROR]
Mental Age: 10 - 23
Gender: Genderfluid
Family: Izuku Midoriya, Inko Midoriya, Hisashi Midoriya, Izumi Midoriya
Soul trait: [ERROR]
L. V. : 1 - [ERROR]
HP: ????
ATK:????
DEF:????
EXP: 0 - [ERROR]
Facts: Reincarnated Person, Brocon, Knows Magic, Has another villainous personality, Soul trait master, Uses They/Them pronouns and know about the balance of the world's

"I think that's about it.. What time should I be able to enter probably when Izuku is 4 and half years old. I should make him keep his real quirk a secret because I need him to see the light and the reality of those who are quirk less and with weak quirks." As I pressed enter it went to a loading screen after a few minutes of processing then it loaded up.

'Enjoy Your Next Life, ##### Midoriya. May you please entertain us on what you do.'

As I read it a bright light blinded me. 'So I was being transported, This will be interesting.'

I'm done I'm too lazy and unmotivated in life. See you guys in the next chapter.