Chapter Eleven: Bravo

"Who the fuck are you?" Said Zsasz's assistant to the hooded figure. I now recognized her as the woman from the club, the singer. Dinah Lance, or her stage name, Black Canary.

The hooded woman said nothing.

"Get the kid." Montoya said,

Canary came towards Cassandra. I finished freeing Cassandra even as she said it. Before I knew what was happening, Cassandra lunged at the floor. Zsasz's gun had fallen, and now it was hers. She stood up, and pointed it at Dinah.

"Back the fuck up!" She said,

"Woah woah woah woah." Canary repeated, doing as she was told.

"Get away from me. All of you." Cassandra commanded, then turned to the hooded figure, "YOU, put that stupid-ass robin hood piece of shit down!"

The woman, who I now recognized as the crossbow killer, lowered her weapon.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I know that this shit stick," She kicked Zsasz's body, "Just tried to gut me. And you." Now she turned to Harley, "Thought you were different."

Harley for once was at a loss for words, "I'm sorry kid. I'm just a terrible person I guess."

Harley stood up, her mobility finally returning.

The crossbow killer held up a hand, "Ok, I feel like I've just walked in on something I don't give two shits about. This guy's dead, so I'm just gonna get out of your hair, cool?"

"No! Wait! She's lying. She works for Sionis." Montoya accused.

"Excuse me? I work for Sionis?"

Canary took the gun from Cassandra, pointing it at Harley, "I'm not letting you sell the kid to him."

I pointed my gun at her. Montoya pointed hers at me.

"I wasn't going to sell the kid, I was going to trade the kid." Harley corrected,

"Yeah, to save your own stupid skin huh?" The woman argued,

"I'm not proud of what I did, but I had half the city after me. Even the fucking crossbow killer!" Harley defended herself,

"I'm not the crossbow killer." Not-Crossbow-Killer said aggressively,

"Woah." Harley held up her hands.

"They call me.." She started dramatically,

"Helena Bertinelli." Montoya said,

"For fuck's sake!" The not-crossbow-killer said.

"As in the Bertinelli Massacre!" Canary exclaimed,

"Sheesh Kebab." Harley said in her usual way, "That is childhood trauma right there."

The hooded woman went through her kill list, ending with Victor Zsasz, "I killed everyone. Now I'm done."

Harley clapped lightly, "Bravo."

The cross bow killer looked at the ground, "So if you don't mind, I'm going to leave now."

"Woah woah woah." Montoya stopped her, "I hate to be the one to break it to ya sweetheart, but you are not done. Who do you think funded Galante's little power grab huh? Galante was working with Sionis. Roman killed your whole family looking for that rock. You don't think he's gonna kill this kid? That diamond is our only chance of stopping him."

"Guys." Cassandra interrupted, "I think you should see this."

She was looking out the broken window. Harley, Montoya and I hurried over.