Chapter 19: Final

"F...finally..." You mutter as you spot jotaro and dio on the street where jotaro's grandfather died. Jotaro seems to be distracted by something, so this was the perfect time to take a piece of his stand.

"Collect Card: The star 17!" Jotaro finally noticed you behind him, and went to attack you. However, you grabbed onto him and continued. You tried to take his stand, but failed, and you were sent flying back by a punch from star platinum.

It was then you noticed joseph's body completely drained of blood. "Oh god..."

"As i thought..." Dio said as you glanced at him. "Joseph's blood suits me well. It suits this body so perfectly, my strength is recovering faster than ever before! It suits me... It truly suits me!" He began clawing at his head, causing it to start bleeding.

"Shit. He's on a complete blood high." You said getting up slowly as jotaro turned to you.

"Blood high? What the hell is he-"

"This happened the first few times he took my blood too." You said as blood dripped out of your mouth.

"This body belonged to jonathan joestar 100 years ago. The blood i just drank was from his grandson joseph! And the one who allowed me to make it this far was you jotaro." Dio said as you stepped away from jotaro and sat yourself down on the side of the road.

The two started fighting yet again, and you sat there watching silently. Honestly, this was way too far from your original goals. The two got further and further away, and your bleeding was slowing down already.

Getting onto a random motorbike you found, you reached where the two were in a few minutes. Jotaro was in front dio, and he was just about to land a hit on his stand with star platinum.

"Hierophant green!" You called out as the stand appeared behind you. "Slide your coils into Jotaro's and Dio's body and take control of them. Don't let them move at all!" The green stand followed your orders, and quickly stopped both of the male's movements.

"T-This is Kakyoin's-"

"It's kakyoin's stand, Hierophant green, which i took when he died." You said cutting jotaro off. The two could move at all, so even if it was a few moments, you had the power to kill them both if you wanted.

"Originally, i wasn't planning on using Kakyoin's stand. But this is a bit too far now." You sighed. Dio was just about to be killed, and Jotaro was pretty hurt himself.

"Times up Jotaro. This is the end. A lot of sacrifices were made, but this is the end."

"Y/n!" You climbed into cream's mouth, bringing the wounded blonde with you

"I hope we never meet again, decedent of my dear brother."

A few months later, you and Dio decided to move to new york and stay there for a while. And from there, you stayed there for around a year or two with dio and Pet shop, along with some new servants, who were of course, stand users.

Things were starting to get boring, and Dio started causing trouble again. So around a year ago, you began to travel the world, looking for your own subordinates. 

The battle ended strangely peacefully, but will it stay peaceful?