Chapter 11: Death 13

"This overwhelming power! This absolute fear!" It said as the fake turned into polnareff's silver chariot. "It's so much fun! A stand is spiritual energy, And dreams are the spirit unguarded! Death 13 has surrounded that unguarded spirit, and that's why you can't summon your stand!"

You stared up at the stand. Death 13 sounded useful. 

"Although, if you had summoned your stands before you fell asleep, you could have brought them with you like the clothes you're wearing the sleeping bags and the artificial hand. Death 13 will never have to face another stand!" 

You sighed and walked over to the reaper-like stand, listening to it talk. "And the only thing that can defeat a stand is another stand, so i'll always win!" He said before turning to you.

"And, i don't plan on killing you, since you're Lord Dio's lover or whatever, but everyone else here has to die." 

"Lover?!"

"Oh... Is that so." You glanced at them and shrugged. "Go ahead. Makes things easier for me." You said and sat down on the ground.

"Wha- Oi Y/n!"

"Now... How about you give me a scream? One that symbolizes how happy and refreshed i feel at my easy victory!" A familiar green stand appeared behind death 13, and grabbed it.

"Lali-...Ho?"

"Lali-ho." A smooth voice said from behind the death stand. Death 13 sighed. 
(Bro istg Kakyoin's Lali-ho in this scene is so SRDTFYGUH-)

"Oh, it's just the fake one i made." But when it flicked the stand's head, it didn't die or anything, but it instead grabbed death 13's throat, squeezing. 

"Kakyoin!" 

"Tch. Damn it."

"Wh-What?! This is the real Hierophant!" The three others were unstuck, and the things binding them returned to normal. 

"When i lost consciousness earlier, did you forget i had Hierophant out?" Kakyoin said, his hand propping up his head. "I had Hierophant hide underground before i fell asleep."

"Help me!" 

"Now, it's time for your punishment, baby."

Because of Hierophant's hold on death 13's neck, it began swinging it's sythe around, trying to hit the stand behind it. 

"Let go!"

"Stop, death 13!" Kakyoin said. "He's completely in your blind spot. If you keep resisting, even if you're a baby, your neck will be broken." 

"Kakyoin!" The three besides you ran over to the male. "Kakyoin, we own you an apology."

"I thought you might have become weak minded. I couldn't believe in you. You were fighting this battle alone. I'm sorry." Polnareff said as you watched from afar. 

You hummed and looked up at death 13 when the sky in the dream world began to change. 

"Don't try anything funny, Death 13!" 

"Kakyoin! Get Hierophant away from his back!" Jotaro shouted. The cloud became a hand, and grabbed the scythe in death 13's hand. 

"I'll chop you in half!" Hierophant and death 13 were cut in half the very next second. 

"I-Impossible! He chopped himself in h-half!" Kakyoin said in disbelief before falling to the ground.

"Lali-ho! Didn't you realize it? Death 13's body is actually hollow!" The stand grabbed it' scythe again. "Death 13 is just the head, arms, and the giant scythe. You enormous fools!"

"Just kidding!" Kakyoin said standing up, with no injuries whatsoever. 

"Kakyoin! You're alright?!"

"Look closer." The male said. "My Hierophant isn't so careless as to stay on his back forever. Death 13's cloak was ripped off, and Hierophant green's coils were entering through death 13's ear. Death 13 couldn't control its limbs anymore, seeing that Hierophant green took control over the stand. Its own scythe was pointed at its own head. 

And it didn't take too long for Hierophant to take complete control of death 13.

"I told you! He was in your blind spot, so your scythe couldn't touch him. Now if you don't wish to be destroyed from within, how about you heal this wound on my arm?" Death 13 had no choice but to agree to heal his arm. 

The next time you opened your eyes, you were back in the real world. You sat up quickly and glanced around. 

"I feel like i had a strange dream..." 

"I can't remember it, but i still feel like it was terrifying." 

"Y/n-san, breakfast is ready. You should come eat." You shook your head and stood up, walking over to the baby.

"No thanks. I'll be fine without food."

"Suit yourself."

You looked down at the baby and grinned. "Hey there. I hope you don't mind me taking your stand." You said as a frightened look appeared on the child's face. 

"Deck. Collect care: Death 13. Oh, and leave the baby alive." Your stand appeared in a smaller form, and grabbed the baby's stand, and quickly finished extracting it before kakyoin walked over.

"Jeez, children are annoying." You muttered and walked away, leaving kakyoin with the baby. What they're doing has nothing to do with you anyways.

Egypt was getting close, and you have to find your way to Dio before these guys could. But of course, the old man decided to take a detour to some island. 

It turns out, avdol, he one who didn't return to the group back when Hol horse and centerfold attacked, was alive and healing on the island. polnareff got in some trouble, but managed to survive. You were forced to stay with jotaro and the old man, since they didn't want you do go off and kill anyone.

And now finally, you reach egypt.