Chapter 7: Stand

After the conversation you eavesdropped on, you soon found out about stands, and that you yourself have one. 

'Deck' That's the name you came up with for your stand. The three, jotaro, joseph and avdol decided to set out to find Dio. And you decided to follow them from a distance. As long as you know the location of where he's at, you can at least send a letter or something.

The next time you saw them though, it seems that they have gotten a new companion to join them. Well, it didn't matter to you how many people there are. Apparently Dio was somewhere in egypt, and the group decided to take a plane to get there.

But you could well assume that Dio won't make things easy for them. But, you had to follow them. Or at least you can get close enough to Dio's location. Following behind the four silently, your hand roamed to your neck. 

Now all you had to do was follow these guys all the way to egypt, and find Dio before them. That was what you thought. This trip was supposed to be fast and easy. But somehow you ended up in the middle of the ocean, swimming underwater to get to land. The group found a ship, but  it ended up being a stand, and got back on their little boat and used that to get to land. But when they did, it was in Singapore. 

Pulling yourself up from the water you breathed in heavily. This was ridiculous. These generations of Joestars are completely insane.

"A hotel?" You muttered looking down at your clothes. Perfect. Walking inside completely drenched in seawater, you got a room, and took a shower, waiting for your clothes to wash and dry.  

Well, at least you had some time before the group moved out again. However, you were wrong once again when you heard a crash next door. It was silent for a moment, before it started again. You sighed, and put on your now clean clothes, and left your room. What you didn't expect was to see a small trail of blood on the floor. 

The door was left open, and the room was a mess. There was wine, and other liquids on the ground, along with glass, and the bed was also broken. 

There was a doll on the ground, and you grabbed it, flipping ti around.

"Well isn't this a good time to test out my Stand?" You said, letting your stand out. Although the stand that attacked whoever was next door to you was quite useless, you could use it to test your own stand.

"Deck. Collect card: The devil 15." You said. The stand user was already dead, but the stand emerged from the doll, Deck grabbed it before disappearing.. "Was that it?" You mutter throwing the doll on the ground.

"Ebony Devil, huh." You muttered. The stand you had just 'collected' appeared behind you.

Moving your arm around, the stand followed your movements. "How useful. But i don't plan on using this stand. Who likes getting hurt anyways?"

Walking out of the room, you quickly left the hotel, looking around for jotaro, who was the more important Joestar to keep your eye on. Joseph was an old man, and his stand wasn't good for combat. However, Jotaro's stand seems rather strong. If your stand could take other people's stands, you would want to take a piece of Jotaro's Star platinum. 

'I wonder if i can take people stands from further away?'

"Collect card: Temperance 14." You paused as your stand collected what seems like a small bit of the Temperance card stand. 

"Maybe the location is too far to collect everything?" You muttered moving the small amount of the yellow stand around your arm.

"It's almost time to go isn't it?" You mutter. "They should be leaving the next morning." Returning to the hotel, you noticed the 5 standing around in the lobby. The moment you walked in, you could feel a few pairs of eyes on you.

Lowering your head, you avoided looking at them, and walked straight past them. They're too sharp, and you didn't like it.

Timeskip-

You were annoyed. They got on a train, then got on a ship for a few days, and now you are reaching india. 

You continued to follow them, and looked for some stand users as well, since Dio' sending so many of them after them right now, at least one of them should survive and return to Dio. You have to let whoever that is deliver a message for you. 

"Dead." You muttered after finally catching up to kakyoin and polnareff. There was some guy with two right hands dead on the gate. 

"Filthy. But his stand is useful. Collect card: The hanged man 12." Your stand reached into the body, and pulled out a rather disturbing stand. "I have to hurry." You muttered shaking your head. When you got to kakyoin and polnareff, the rest of the group was already there, and there was this woman and some guy on the ground. 

The woman was trying to save the guy, whose name was Hol horse, and tried stopping polnareff from going after him. Hol horse got on a horse and rode away. You had to do it now, otherwise, you wouldn't get the change to.

"Hanged man. Go after him." You muttered hidden behind a house, watching as the stand reflected towards Hol horse. "Stay by him, and lead him to me before my brother's descendents leave. Quickly now." 

You glanced at the group, who was treating the lady on the ground, before walking away. They can go anywhere they want, but you'll catch up to them sooner or later. Moving to a different place, you waited for Hol horse to show up. And surprisingly, he did.

"Centerfold! I thought you were dead! You-"

"I'm not centerfold, Hol horse." You said as he stared at you. 

"You..."

"You work for Dio, don't you?" You ask as he froze and pulled out his stand, which looked to be a gun. 

"How do you have centerfold's stand?" He asked as you glared at him. 

"Go back to egypt and send Dio a message." You said ignoring his question. "Tell him that i'm coming to egypt to look for him while watching the descendents. Mention Y/n to him, and he'll understand." You said.

"Eh? What are you talking abo-"

"Send my message." You repeated and turned away, ignoring the man pointing his stand at you. You disappeared, and Hol horse was left to his own thoughts. 

Continuing on following the group, you climbed on top of their bus they were taking, and waited quietly for them to get out. It seems that there was another stand user, since whatever was on joseph's arm was getting worse, and it was starting to look like a face. 

"I'll just wait for them in the next town." You muttered leaving the bus behind, and went to find a car or something you can use.  

"There's probably another user in the next town too... So troublesome."