"You can only take control of me when I black out from an orgasm." You sounded proud to figure that out, but also a little ashamed to have not figured it out until now.

"You did it, I'm so proud." He said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "But seriously, you didn't figure it out until just now? I hope the white haired guy who you cream over so much isn't nearly that slow."

That stung, but you tried not to let it get to you as you got up to start the day.

Once you were done getting ready, you look over to the bathroom, where you left Gojo's teddy bear pyjama shirt. You went over to it, picking it up, feeling the soft fabric between your hands. Such a cute thing to wear for-

"For a strong, attractive man who I'm definitely not attracted to in any way." You set the shirt down in embarrassment at Sukuna's voice. "I'm surprised you didn't smell it too, to see what he smells like you freak."

"I-I would never!" You probably would have if Sukuna didn't stop you.

"I can read your thoughts, remember? I know you were about to, so I stopped you from becoming even more perverted than you are now."

"I'm not perverted! You are, with your bathroom sex and your dirty thoughts all of the time! I'm perfectly normal." You weren't, but at least you weren't as bad as him.

"Keep lying to yourself then. I at least stopped you from deciding to assault our senses with his smell." He seemed really peeved at the thought of you wanting to sniff another man's clothes, but you didn't look into it because you heard the door open.

"I heard talking, is it you [Y/N] or is it Sukuna?" Gojo stood in the doorway of the bathroom. His hair was down and he was wearing sunglasses, a button-down dress shirt were the top two buttons were undone, and a pair of khakis. You could hear Sukuna laughing inside your mind.

"It's me, [F/N]." You got embarrassed all of a sudden from his intrusion. You grabbed the shirt and handed it to him, "you probably want this back."

He didn't take the shirt, "I'll be back tonight to pick it up." He leaned in a bit closer, "I wanted to talk with you about some things, but I have some business to take care of, so I'll be back later."

"O-Oh, okay." You set the shirt back on the counter and you both turn to go into the hallway.

The rest of the time was uneventful. You had breakfast and talked about nothing with Gojo before he had to leave, something about his best friend Nanami coming by, but you didn't know who that was, so you let it be.

You went back to your dorm room and laid on your bed after taking a lovely stroll around the campus, confused as to why there weren't any kids around despite it being a high school. You figured that was a question to ask later as you closed your eyes for a nap.

You woke up to a knock on your door, figuring it was Gojo, you called out to him, "it's unlocked!"

The door opened and you saw him. He kicked off his shoes and came in, closing the door behind him. You set your phone on the desk next to your bed and asked, "I'm guessing we're having the conversation now?"

He moved over to the bed and sat in the desk chair, turning it to face you, "preferably not because I know it will make you uncomfortable, but it needs to happen sooner or later." He seemed to sigh at that.

"Oh?" You waited for him to continue.

He looked down, then back up to meet your eyes, you then could see his as he took off his sunglasses and put them on the desk.

You couldn't comprehend anything other than his beautiful blue eyes, completely forgetting the conversation you supposedly were going to have. "Your eyes are beautiful...why do you cover them up?"