『𝘑𝘶𝘯 𝘍𝘶𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 』

"Did I upset you, darling? Please don't look at me like that

"Did I upset you, darling? Please don't look at me like that... I'm sorry."

Name: Jun Fujikawa

Type: Delusional | Protective | Possessive | Reverent

Appearance: He has a light tan and dark green-black unkempt hair. He likes to keep it at a certain length, it's a sign of rebellion from his father who raised him strictly and always shaved it off if it exceeded a certain length. His eyes are a gold colour. People used to say he looks like his father so he tries whatever he can to leave his shadow.

Due to his appearance, people often misunderstand him, he's ridiculously tall for his age and has a resting bitch face that has led to him attracting the wrong crowds, leading to his troubling teenage years.

Personality: Jun has a difficult personality when you first meet him. Playing the role of a typical school delinquent while young. Smoking, drinking...Infamous for his terrible personality and getting into fights left and right. He'll do anything that'll cause his father trouble. But as he grew up and distanced himself from him, Jun became more at peace with himself, more open to the thought of forging new relationships beyond just the underlings that leeched off him during his school days.

He's much more caring than he lets on. The type to lose sleep for days before your first date and cry at the slightest change in tone from his darling. He'd blame your every mistake on himself, if you tried to escape he'd just think he hasn't given you enough affection.

He'll think of himself as fortunate to have just been allowed to be with you, that's why he feels insecure when you start to spend more time with someone else, do you like them more than him? Is he not good enough? Thoughts like these constantly plague his mind, that's why at some point he'll reach his limit and kidnap his darling, he doesn't mean to be hurt you, he really doesn't but he just can't help it, looking at you laugh and smile with all those people, what if you leave him?

Position: Basketball is all he's known since a young age and he didn't particularly excel at anything else so he stuck with it. He likes having you cheer on him during his matches, it fills him with pride. He'll do anything to get praise from you. Jun lives only for you and he'll play until his limbs fall off if it means he'll get to provide you with an easy comfortable life.

He lost his mother while young so he was raised by his father and aunt. Due to his own fathers success as an athlete, Jun was often compared to him, unable to be acknowledged as anything more than his fathers son which is what started his rebellion against his father.

Darling: He simply wants someone who'll give him the affection he so desperately wants.

Relationship: He'll be happy as long as you're willing to kiss him on nights where he feels especially insecure, comfort him when a match goes especially bad. As long as he can have your undivided affection.