『𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰』

TW! Forced Relationship! Blackmailing! Implied abuse! Implied NSFW! Delusional Mindset! Yandere Themes!

Arthur—

This man comes from a rich family with decades of history so of course, it's going to be a very traditional wedding.A traditional chapel reserved just for the occasion.Arthur doesn't like overly extravagant things, instead, fussing more over the little details. Like the expensive champagne severed to the guests. The small, albeit ridiculously expensive, gems adorning you. Or the decorations.He won't leave a single detail out, only then will he be able to host an event worthy to be called your wedding.You're probably aware of how he really is by now, hence why he rushed you into marrying him. It's an 'insurance' of sorts to make you bound to him by law. Though he'd like to get married quickly even if you were still blissfully unaware.No matter how you resist it doesn't matter, a few threats here and there and you'll be set.

"Remember, love, we don't want your family to get hurt, now do we?"

You better not cause any trouble in front of the guests. Do you really think they'll believe you? Half those people didn't even approve of your marriage, to begin with.And before you know it you'll be dressed in a surprisingly modest ball gown, with gems and accessories in all the right places with a bouquet in your hands and your father walking you down the aisle.Other than that, be prepared for Arthur to keep a tight grip on your waist for the rest of the wedding. Just to remind you when you get too comfortable with any of the guests. Just in case you forgot who you belong to.He'll make you feel like a princess, at least throughout the wedding ceremony. He'll be a gentle and caring husband for as long as his patience allows him to be. And unfortunately, his patience runs thin quite quick.

Alexei—

This man is quite possibly the opposite of Arthur, you'll find everyone from celebrities to politicians at his wedding.Extravagant decorations, expensive foods, high-profile guests dressed in the finest of clothing and all of that, hosted at a grand wedding hall.Unlike Arthur, Alexei isn't as good with his temperament so there's no way you aren't aware of his tendencies.While he likes to act indifferent, Alexei always wanted a wedding, to see the person he loves most in the world walk the aisle and kiss him on the lips as proof of their everlasting love in front of all those people.Hence why he'll put just as much effort into making it the perfect event. Though not as painstakingly, it is still remarkable in its own way.Getting you to behave was a bit of a chore but you were so complacent in the end listening to everything he said, even kissing him back when the priest announced you two as man and wife.

"I already told you I won't be marrying you, you bastard!"

"You will, be getting married today, and you will like it [name]!"

"And what if I don't?"

"Are you sure, dear? If I were you I wouldn't want to tarnish my family name with all of those questionable pictures of yours. You were such a dear too, acting all obedient like that, a real whore aren't you?"

He'll have you dressed up in the most luxurious dress he can find, you'll be decked out with anything and everything that suited your dress.

Jean—

The wedding will be small, at least when compared to the other two but it's just so lovely.An open wedding held in a garden, sweets and cakes carefully set up.He'll only invite family members and close friends, there's no need for other people.You'll be all dressed up in the prettiest dress you could find. Jean made sure you felt special, after all, today was all about you two and your love.You'll walk down the aisle, a soft smile on your features as you stand next to your loving partner.The most magical moment is most definitely when he slips the ring on your finger and softly cups your face before kissing you.Unlike the other two, Jean doesn't like grand or expensive events, he wants an event that stands as proof of his love, not his money.The best way to describe your wedding will be as something you'd see in princess movies, a fairy-tale.

"[name] I love you so much! You love me too, right?"

"Of course I do, silly! Why wouldn't I when you're so cute?

Jean even made the wedding cake himself, he is a pastry chef after all.He'll make you feel special and loved all the way through even after the event, showering you in love and compliments.Why wouldn't he when you looked so adorable and irresistible? All dressed up and pretty for him. He'll be a mess throughout the event, all soft and blushy and just so cute.He felt like the happiest man alive that day and will make sure you also share his feelings.