『𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘖𝘵𝘢 』

"Darling, look at the camera, yes, just like that

"Darling, look at the camera, yes, just like that. Now smile!"

Name: Yoshiteru Ota

Type: Reverent | Delusional (low) | Manipulative | Possessive

Appearance: He's tall and has a well-built figure due to practicing different martial arts throughout his youth. He has a light tan and his eyes are a shade of rose-gold. He has various piercings and enjoys dressing up. Dyeing his hair whenever he gets tired of his previous color, currently sporting a purple color. Yoshiteru's natural hair is a soft chocolate brown color.

Personality: He shares his life through social media as a way to combat his low self esteem and plays the part of a kind and sociable man online, never letting his smile falter. He acts unapproachable, and blatantly indifferent to people he dislikes but is much more amiable to people he enjoys the company of such as Alexei and Omar, both sharing his unhealthy money spending habits and ideals.
He is an illegitimate child born from his fathers affair with his mother, he was naturally shunned in his fathers house, treated like scum by his fathers first wife and three children. His mother also wanted little to do with him as she married a few years after having him.
Yoshiteru views himself as filthy, ugly and unwanted because of this, constantly changing his appearance and clothing to fit into a standard, seeking validation from strangers as a means of comfort. Taking hundreds of pictures but only showing one or two, even those only considered acceptable after heavily editing them to hide any flaws he notices.
He enjoys art, music and performing arts such as ballet, often frequenting recitals and other events of this sort. He is fascinated by them simply because of the beauty they present in his eyes, something he sees as unobtainable for himself. 

Position: He has 5 half-siblings on his fathers side, three from one mother and two from another. He chooses to maintain a distance from both his parents' families. His father initially offered him financial support until his teen years but stopped the moment he realized he wasn't legally inclined to anymore. Yoshiteru also invested in various companies as a sort of insurance safety net and also owns various galleries, theatres and auction houses.

Darling: He has a deep hatred for sly and calculating women because of his fathers second wife who tried to seduce him, while married to his father, on countless occasions. Yoshiteru would prefer someone innocent minded and kind who can offer him the affection he was denied throughout his life.

Relationship: He admires you because, in his eyes at least, you possess the beauty he desperately tries to achieve on a daily basis. He loves every aspect of you and wishes to immortalize every moment with you, taking pictures of you every chance he gets. He refuses to let you out of his sight and will do everything in his power to keep you for himself.
He would never physically hurt you, instead twisting your own words to fit his narrative or, if worse comes to worse, threatening with the lives of your loved ones.

A/N
Yes this is a remake of an old character sorry for no content for these past few months 🤡