『𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰』

Trigger Warning! Yandere Behavior! Implied Kidnapping! Forced Relationship! Power Imbalance!

Mutual respect doesn't mean they never argue, of course there's always those small squabbles between siblings. Small disagreements here and there, nothing out of the ordinary. But this wasn't like it was in those situations. This meant much more to both of them.

They both feel entitled to your love, sure, one is much less forceful than the other, at least gives you the illusion of love but his love is so suffocating. The other might pretend what you have is normal, as long as you ignored the invisible chains that kept you tied to him or the bile that got stuck in your throat whenever you tried to deny him.

It wasn't a surprise when you rejected them both, when you pushed them both out of the door of that little apartment you called home, making it clear you didn't want anything to do with them.

"Please, just leave."

They made you feel so small, dwarfing everything around them. You didn't want a relationship like that, one where you were tied to your partner by nothing but sheer fear.

A mutual agreement they called it. As if you were a toy they were taking turns playing with, a doll with no will of its own. To them that's what you were.

They still argued, they still disagreed but they seemed to have grown even closer. Escaping from one of them would be hard then with both of them it's virtually impossible. One kept watch of you during the day and the other at night.

Why choose one when you can get the worst of both worlds?