『𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 』

Luciano Magnotti—

Luciano Magnotti—

Type: Cruel - Aware (Doesn't care) - Manipulative/Honest - Strict

Hair: His hair is a dark brown with light maroon highlights

Eyes: Muted Pink

Physique: He's tall (around 190 am), muscular but has a fairly slender build. He usually wears suits, coats, turtle necks... He doesn't really have much "casual wear" as he is with his men most of the time so even in his free time he just ends up wearing button-up shirts, trousers and slacks half the time.

Personality: Under normal circumstances, he is extroverted, outgoing and playful but he can easily become angered. His surroundings and role models while growing up definitely affected this as things with him often end up with a few broken bones, just enough to keep you in your place for a while.

Possessiveness is part of him, remember that guy looked at for a little too long? He's dead. That waiter then smiled at you a little too happy? Gone.

Position: son of a mafioso so the heir by default. His father was his role model while growing up, albeit not a very good one. He inherited both his violent tendencies and possessive behaviour.

Darling: He doesn't have a particular type but if you catch his eyes for long enough then be prepared for a rough journey.

Relationship: Deep, deep, deep down he does want to be loved and cared for but good luck trying to do that. He would find excuses to have his way with his darling no matter how good they were. He doesn't try to be subtle about his obsession, he knows its wrong but he just doesn't care. That's just what makes him so much worse. I've said this already but you're his and his alone, he will isolate you so that you can only rely on him, to make sure that no one other than him can touch you.

He loves to spoil you (as long as you behave), his sweet loving wife. Though don't get your hopes up, he buys what he deems appropriate for you, you have no say in the matter, you never do. And you better be grateful for everything he gets you too, we don't want anyone to die tonight, do we?