"Can't or won't you do it?"

"I'm sorry, but..."

Levi suddenly grabs Historia and begins to choke her. Levi's unexpected action had unfazed everyone.

"Captain Levi!"

"Run as fast as you can away from us. We'll do everything we can to capture you, and we'll use any means necessary to force you to obey. It appears that becoming queen is your destiny."

"Levi, Captain! What exactly are you doing ?!"

"Fight if you don't like it."

"Please let her go!"

"Stella! Help us to a top Captain Levi from choking Historia!" Eren said

"I- uhh...Levi, please stop it..." I said

He did as I told him to. "Make an effort to defeat me." He said, Levi drops the girl, leaving her gasping for air. Armin and Sasha knelt to help her as everyone in the room looked down with contempt at Levi.

"What are you guys think you're going to do after this? Eating your meals? Sleeping? Do you think that the person next to you will still be there now? I don't expect that. Normal people don't think about that every day. Oh yeah, I'm not normal but abnormal. It's probably because I've seen too many strange things. But if wall Rose were breached today, I would respond quickly to fight, even if hell we began again today. You've seen it in your eyes; who can say that it won't happen today? Some people want to get in our way. I'm fine with playing the role of the monster who would murder all of them. This may very well beating people until they are beyond recognition but I will rather have people kill each other instead, everyone being eaten by titans. At the very least, all. of humanity won't be eradicated."

"It's all up to you Historia. Will you obey? Will you fight? There both fine so pick one. But," Levi grabs Historia's head. "There's no time, so decide now!" He demands.

"I'll do it! I'll do it!" She screams.

"All right." Levi helped the blonde girl to her feet. "Stand. I'm counting on you, Historia."

Then, a soldier came and informed us that they will be a meeting right now. Levi nods and the rest of the team follows the man behind and sees my father. Our blue eyes met and his face looks relieved that I'm still alive. While waiting for everyone to gather, I line up next to Mikasa: "When you're the Queen, you can punch that runt in the face." She said to Historia, and I let out a stifle.

"We determined the location of Rod Riess' Titan. It's southwest approaching Orvud. At this rate, it should reach Orvurd District by dawn." A man steps forward from my father's squad.

My eyes just now noticed the soldier from Garrison"Commander Erwin, we'd all like to hear what your plan is. How do you intend to evacuate the citizens in time?"

"We won't evacuate." My father simply answered.

"W-What?" He was surprised in disbelief , and looking at my comrades, they know the same but they remain quiet

"We'll have the citizens remain in Orvud District just they are." All of them were unsure about father's plan.

"Are you insane?! What the hell are you thinking, Erwin?! Keep the citizens in the city without evacuating?!By the time it's dawn, that titan will be all over us!" The man protested and grabbed my father's collar.