37.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕- 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭

With Armin's help, we began climbing up the hole and out of the chasm a few minutes later. After everyone gets out, where the titan travelled to. I looked up and witness the titan's causing the damage, which included the pillars.

Historia, Eren, and I were sitting at the wagon, next to Hange, who was injured and had her spectacles next to her. Armin is in charge of the wagon as Levi mounts his horse.

"Levi!" My attention was drawn to a deep voice that sounded all too familiar. My father, along with the rest of the Survey Corps, arrived in the distance. He approaches us and examines the wagon.

"Erwin."

"Is everyone all right?" He asked

"Hange our only causality," Levi responded, but my father's gaze never left me.

"It doesn't appear to be something too serious." He stated. Hange's injuries drew a response from my father. "Well done, everyone." He quickly shifted his horse and faced the titan. I sighed with relief that he hadn't seen my injuries.

"I have a lot of things to sort through, but first-" Levi began, but was cut off by my father.

"What's that titan?"

"It's Rod Reiss," Levi responded. With the news, his eyes widened.

"I believe we'll need your call with this, Commander." "said the captain."

Before meeting Levi's gaze again, Father looks over to Eren and Historia. "In any case, we don't have time to stand here and talk. Return to Sina's Wall." He starts galloping with his horse.

Levi takes a deep breath. "Are you going to let that big ass titan crawl up the wall by himself?"

My father replied by turning over his shoulder. "Actually, to Orvurd District. That's where most likely we where headed.

Father and I began moving forward to ensure that we arrived in time before the titan. Hange was taken to have her wounds treated once we returned. Levi assisted me in getting off the wagon.

"I almost forgot to tell you ,Historia. We need you to do something." Levi started

"Yes?"

"Erwin's orders. When the fight is over, you must become the Queen, since you are the actual heir to the throne."

The unexpected news took them all by surprise.

"Q-Queen?" Armin questions?

"Captain Levi?"

Armin raised his hand . "We heard something about allowing Historia to ascend to the throne, but is that the mission's main goal?"

"Exactly. What's your answer, Historia?"

"I- ah... it's impossible, I'm afraid I can't." Historia sutters.

The captain took a step closer to Historia. "Right? Being told all of a sudden that you must become the most powerful person in the world. After all, there aren't many people who are capable of answering. Yes, that's fine right away."Then Levi gets at her face.

"But none of that is matters. Do it. " He demands.

"I'm not sure I could do it."