You can sea if you open your eyes! [8]

*awkward smile* hi....

Percy's PoV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed as I fell through a random hole in the floor.

"Are you trying to tell the whole world where you are?" hissed a familiar voice.

"Nico?"
"Gods he's loud!" Said another voice.

"Can someone please remove my blindfold?" I asked.

"Try opening your eyes idiot." said another familiar voice.

It was only then that I realised, my eyes were screwed shut.
I slowly opened them, my eyes adjusting to the dark easily.

"Thals? What're you doing here? Where am I?"

"We're close to.. there... Zeus you ready?" asked Nico.

"Guys what's happening...?" I had no idea where I was but according to the people I was surrounded by, we were in the Underworld.

"This spot should be good enough..." muttered Hades.

"Good enough for what?" I asked.

"Perce I love you, but you are way too loud." Thalia said as she threw a a pair of gloves at me.

"Wear those. Thalia, Zeus, do your thing. Ni... Son. We're the most powerful here since this is closer to my domain but the second Zeus and Thalia go closer, they'll need all the help they can get."

"What do I do?" I asked.
"Just....... Stand there. And grab onto something if you fall." Zeus said.

"Huh?"

"Just..... chill?" Nico said.... asked?

"Gods you're horrible at this Death Breath..." Thalia muttered under her breath.

"You have forever to bicker but right now we're running out of time so shut it you two!" Grover said.
Wait Grover?! When did he get here?

Grover took a deep breath.

".......... Now!!" He yelled.

I started floating.

Yeah you heard me.

FLOATING

They didn't even give me time to wear the gloves!! *mentally pouts*

Gummy's PoV cos it's weird writing as someone else

So Grover yelled 'Now!' And Percy started floating and Zeus and Thalia used their bubblegum blowing powers to gently lower a freaking out Percy into Tartarus.

"Dude touch the wall or rock or-" Grover got cut off by Nico "Just touch the wall of the.. Pit with your foot or something. What? You were taking too long!"

So that's what he did.

It was a sirius situation but it was hairlarious. (Did you sea what I did there? No? Fine I shell stop. No I won't)

"Umm can someone please tell me why I'm touching tar- the Pit with my foot?" Percy yelled.

"You have touched it right?" Zeus confirmed.

"Yes Drama Queen I have."

"You can lift him up now brother." Hades said.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OVER 4K READSSSSSSS
THANKKYOOUUUSSSOOOOMMMUUUCCCHHHH
ALSO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOVER 4K READSSSSSSSTHANKKYOOUUUSSSOOOOMMMUUUCCCHHHHALSO

LIKE HOOOWWWWWWWWWW

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUU