Hades has become one of us!!! [4]

How-
Okay 700 READS??!
HOW?!
I honestly didn't think that fic would get so many reads cos it's written by... well me. And according to my mother 'you read so many books and watch so many movies but you can't even write a paragraph?' Oh and she said this yesterday and I was trying so hard not to say something so instead I just coughed 'you're always going on about Percy Jackson so if you like it soo much you should write a fan fiction! There are people who write fan fictions on the internet! Why don't you do that huh?' And then she continued on about something else that I didn't pay attention to-
Sorry I'm rambling but anywaaayy back to HOW IN TARTARUS DOES MY WEIRD UNCOORDINATED AND OVERALL JUMBLED UP FIC GET 700 FUCKING READS!!!
LIKE THANK YOU!!!
I'm speechless-
Lemme write the chapter and get back to you.

Gummy's PoV
Gummy ate a lot of gummies and is now on a sugar rush so don't mind the sudden change of scenery.

Can we jump into the story alreaddyyyy?!

Thanks!

Let's sea..... where were we.....
Ah yes!!

Poseidon was about to banish Percy into Tartar Sauce when........

When...
The TRUE Percy came out.
Okay not as in come out of the closet he was clearly in but his smartier side....? I don't think that's a word but eh whatever.

He used his Percyness and bought himself time........ not a watch but time to l-
Gods this person is annoying!
I say 'time' and they go 'wait so he bought himself a watch?! Cool what colour?' and I'm here wondering what's going on in that mind of theirs.....

Oh- sorry I forgot about what I was saying for a sec....

Okay here we gooooo.

Before Saltwater Head could say anything, Percy spoke up.

"You broke your promise..." he mumbled.
"What did you just say?!" Poseidon tsunamied.
"I said.... You broke your promise!!!" Percy said, chuckling a little.
" I did no such thing boy!!!" Poseidon said back, "What is this promise you speak of??" Saltwater said, trying to sound formal.

"The promise? Oh... oh you mean the promise that YOU BROKE!!!! The promise that you swore to never break!! I should've made you swear on The Styx....." Percy said, chuckling towards the end of his sentence, tears pouring down his face.

"The promise...... You promised to watch over my mom. You are the reason she's dead." Percy said menacingly.
"I did watch over Sally!!" Poseidon tried to argue back.
"Did you? Did you really?"
"I di-" Poseidon was cut off by Percy.

"I don't think so! Actually scratch that, I know you didn't watch over her. Do you wanna know how? Well let's start with the obvious and the biggest reason how, SHE WAS PREGNANT. She was 5 months pregnant and now you can't say anything because even you checked up on her once a month.... You would be able to tell but for five whole months.... Five whole months you didn't check up on her.... Actually it was a year.... You stopped Iris Messaging me a year ago about my mother's well being. Before all of that, you used to give me daily updates which then turned into weekly updates, monthly updates, yearly updates and then.... Poof! No updates at all. None." Percy said, his voice deadly calm which scared the living Tartarus out of Poseidon and whoever was scared.... They deserved it.

People like Nico, Thalia, Leo, Reyna, Hades, Hestia and a few others didn't feel scared. The others however like Annabeth, Poseidon, Jason, Piper etc... they were just about ready to run away.

"Where's your proof Perseus?" Poseidon asked. "Whale let's sea....... When my mom got an offer for being one of the main editors for one of the biggest magazines or... when she moved into a new house, when she was the anonymous person in the newspaper who used to give secret messages to all demigods who were in need and they used to come to our house, yes house. We have a house that's mainly used to help demigods and we used to love in our apartment until SOMEONE killed her." Percy said.

"Is that proof enough for you, Poseidon?" He said his name disgustedly.

Before Poseidon could say anything, Zeus cut in, "Brother.... How about a vote..?"
"Fine.." Poseidon grumbled.

"You'll leave it to us?" Zeus asked.
"Yes.." Saltwater said.

"Great! Now swear it on the Styx." Hades said seriously.
"I swear on the Styx that I Poseidon will not interfere and will leave it to you to do as you please as long as Perseus Jackson ends up in Tartarus.. I don't give two shits." Poseidon swore. Thrice.
First time because of the oath.
Second time in the oath.
Third time because Hestia smacked him upside the head because he swore.

"Good now the voting shell be in a week!!" Hades said cheerfully. "Godsdammit Jackson I'm spending too much time with you!" Hades mumbled but it was clearly heard in the silence.

"Dismissed!" Zeus said boredly.
"But Lord Zeus!!!" Annabitch cried out.
"What is it...?" Zeus asked.
"What about our gifts??" Annabeth asked excitedly.
"What about them?" Hades asked.
"When do we get them?"
"In a week. I thought that much was obvious. Apparently not obvious enough for an Athena spawn.." Hades mumbled the last bit.

Annabitch huffed in annoyance and embarrassment as she walked away.

No one noticed.
Except Percy of course but other than him..... no one!

What is it no one noticed you may ask? Well uh Hades and Zeus. They were conversing in what Zeus thought was a hushed voice.

Hades was amazhang at whispering....
Zeus on the other hand..... was NOT.

In the end they decided to just speak through their minds.

They weren't talking about anything useful.
Well actually no this one piece of information was- no is very useful and iconic.

The one.

The only.

The legends themselves.....

The........

✨ Blue Cookies Recipe ✨

Percy was very grateful and happy and emotional when Hermes gave him the recipe.

Okay bye!!
I'm gonna go try to steal the recipe!!
Okay okay fine I won't!!!

OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!!
HOW IN THE FATES' NAMES DID MY OTHER FIC GET 700 READS?!?!
HOW?!?!
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Okay bye!!
I still don't know what to say-