Percy just woke up [1]

Hello!!!
So I decided to redo 'The Fall and Rise of Persassy' cos I have a lot of ideas and also I feel like it went a bit too fast and I didn't put a lot of what I wanted to put in it.
If this doesn't work out I'll just continue the other one.

The characters are all the same I'll probably add a few changes and characters and maybe Gummy will be here...... he probably will.
If you don't know who Gummy is........ well you'll find out soon enough.
And Annabitch is gonna be there.
Ahem lemme correct that...... Power Hungry Annabitch is gonna be there.
Also there will be Lukercy
I am not gonna change that
As the description says.... Don't like? Don't read!!!

I probably won't update often cos school has decided to start five days a week again which means that homework is gonna come knocking.... Well more like barging in
Okay here's the chapterrrr

3rd Person PoV
Yes I am Gummy
I have been transferred and it feels weird
I want Orange cookies

Hello!!
Yes, it's me!
Your favourite narrator!!!

Me.
Your favourite narrator is me.
Gummy!!!

And-
Oooh it's starting it's starting!!!

Keith Gabriel Peol
Weird name I know but he's the cause of...... a lot of things

Normal day at CHB.

Annabeth flashed into the pavilion and so did a few others

Oh wait!! I forgot to tell you didn't I?

Ugh now I have to rewind... 🙄

Let's go back in time..... a few weeks ago.

The person named Keith Gabriel Peol has made an appearance.

Keith is a son of Aphrodite.
One of the few that have been blessed with Charmspeak.

One day, out of the blue he decided he needed to be known.

I'll get back to what he did in some time but right now..... you need to sea what happens in the Throne Room.

Okay we're in the Throne Room on Olympus now.
Sorry I lost the remote control again!

"HEROES!" Thunderpants Zeus thundered.
"Can ya turn it down a little Zeus? I just woke up... and all I'm hearing is you!" Percy said sleepily.
A lot of people snickered at this while some just held a bored expression *ahem* Athena and Demeter *ahem*

Zeus slowly exhaled and put his hands on his face.
Hades was watching Zeus with amusement on his face.
Poseidon looked a bit confused.
Athena, Ares and Artemis were talking about battle strategies and war.
Demeter was talking to Apollo about driving the Sun Chariot slower so that crops could grow.
Dionysus and Persephone were talking about making a grape-hyacinth hybrid.
Hestia was at the Hearth with Hephaestus; talking about heat and smelting.
Aphrodite held an angry look in her eyes, Percy was one of the few people who noticed this.
Hermes was talking to George and Martha, answering calls; basically Hermes being Hermes.

"Why are we here Lord Zeus?" Annabi- fine Annabeth asked sweetly.

"Ah, yes. Percy! You need to learn from you girlfriend. Now as to why you heroes are here... without you, it would have been a little ha-" Zeus was cut off with glares from Hermes, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Hestia, Hades and Athena.
Zeus cleared his throat and said, "Would have been impossible to win. So we want to reward you for your courage and help in defeating Gaia." through gritted teeth.

"You shell (I couldn't help it sorry) be rewarded in the order you are standing in."

Percy was in the right corner so he thought he'd be last but no, the Fates hate him so of course he's first!

"Perseu- Percy Jackson!" Poseidon boomed.

"I didn't do it!!!" Percy yelled out of reflex. "Oh um what's happening again?" He asked as everyone snickered.

"Your wish? Or wishes." Zeus said, he looked irritated.

"That's a good question...... can I get back to you? I cannot process what is happening because IT'S SEVEN IN THE FU- FREAKIN MORNING!!!!" Percy said, changing his use of language before Hestia could come.

Okay so this is the new fic
Wait didn't I say this at the start? Yeah I did but anyways this whole thing is so jumbled up..... I don't know how to include the whole thing with the betrayal.

And the name?
Keith Gabriel Peol
Why do I come up with such weird stuff when I'm half asleep
Okay bye.