Chapter 4 (I am the bone of my sword part 1)

Archer was imfront of Arturia but she was a bit different from one he knew. She has no will of her own and Archer was shielding ritsuka and mash who were behind him. "Master, leave this to me and help sir Bedivere his injuries looks pretty serious". Archer was trying to think of a way to fight against the divine spirit infront of them but then archer felt something familiar the sword Excalibur was glowing from Bedivere's right arm. Archer knew what he had to do since right now the knight Bedivere was not a servant but a human. Archer thought to himself and decided to do the only thing he could in order to save the ones behind him.

"Trace on"

As those words came out of Archer's mouth a golden light appeared blinding everyone expect from Arturia who was in from of them. Archer was holding a scabbard but not just any scrabble it was Avalon the one thing that had saved him once from death. "Master use this to help sir Bedivere, I will give you time to do so". Archer threw it towards ritsuka and hold out his hands toward Arturia "This time I will save you for sure."

A few days ago

Archer was sent on a mission with da vinci, Ritsuka, and mash. They were in front of a giant hole with destroyed buildings in it. Archer look at it and was filled grief but he did not show it, he was because he thought to himself that if they had arrived sooner this place could have been saved. They decided to go to the city to get more information and the team decides to spilt up. Archer  went alone, saying he will try to find anything useful in the city.  He jumped off houses to houses and then spotted a knight walking away from Da Vinic. Archer followed the knight around for a while until the white knight walks in a corner "Come out , I know you are following me there is no point in hiding" Archer came out with a grin on his face and putting his hands in the air saying he doesn't want to fight "Oh? Seems like I am not good at  hiding since  I was found by you" The knight asked him "What do you want from me?" Archer's face turn serious "I was just wondering why a famous person like you doing here instead of being with the other members of the Knights of the round table sir Bedivere" Bedivere was shocked and quickly asked "how did you-" His question was cut short when Archer said "It is one of my  ability " then he looked at Bedivere's right arm and his face tensed up "Why? why do you have it?" said calmly by Archer. Bedivere walked away and before  Archer could say anything "it is not something for you to know"
Archer clicked his tongue and look at the back of bedievere who was walking away.

Ritsuka was in a tent and talking with a child and his mother who he gave his food to. Archer returned to the group and his eyes was scanning the area, the tents and people on the ground. Inside he was feeling pity and disgusted at what he was saying,his thoughts was interrupted when Da vinic spoke to him "Did you find anything about the city?" Archer simply reply with shaking his head "This entire city is a mess" Da vinic start telling Archer what she knows. Archer lean back on a wall and crossed his arms "so you are saying that tonight that gates to the Holy city will open and people will go into it to be selected to live in the city" Da vinic nod. Archer asked Da vinic "So what is the plan?" Da vinic's grin widen "well of course, we are going in to see what really is happening inside"
.
.
.
.
.
It was now night time and people was preparing for the gate to be open, hoping to live a better life. Archer was on standby incase something happens he can protect their rear. Archer was watching his master Closely after he entered the city's gate. It was quiet for a bit.

It was quiet until then-

A storm of arrows was fire aiming for the people who entered, some of them was killed by the arrows while the one who are still alive ran for their life. Mash managed to protect ritsuka and Da vinic block some of the arrows with her giant mechanic arm. Archer reacted quickly and shot the guards who fired the arrows. Archer thought to himself "The hell is going on here" and rash into the battle with his bow and shot some of the guards.

Ritsuka was in shock after seeing the death of so many people infront of him but manage to protect the boy who he was following but his mother was shot by an arrow killing her instantly. Da vinic was trying to find a way out but then a man in armor walks toward ritsuka. He looked at ritsuka and said "It appears we have a few intruders" ritsuka stared at the man with a serious face with anger in his eyes.

To be continued

Hellooooo, my exams are finally over and I was super excited to continue the story. I just finished watching fate camelot and it was soooo good. But anyways this chapter will be like a teaser for the two or three chapters ahead I am starting on the next soooo I will upload it when I finish. I hope you enjoy this chapter and hope you are looking forward to the next one ;)
Feel free to correct any mistakes I made and I will change them.