Nobody Else But Me

Now that Beyoncé has experienced her first kiss, Robyn figured that she was ready to start talking to girls. Beyoncé was beautiful and has been single for too long. Her shyness was getting in the way of having something serious.

Robyn set up a double date and begged Beyoncé to come along. Beyoncé was against it at first because of how she was feeling about Kelly but she wasn't really sure how Kelly felt about her yet.

Beyoncé was putting on mascara and applying a light coat of makeup in the bathroom when Kelly came peeking at her in the mirror.

"So.. you going on a date?" Kelly asked while standing behind her.

Beyoncé looked at her through the mirror while she put liner around her lips.

"It's not a date. I'm just going to hang with Robyn and some girls" Beyoncé responded, being careful to not say the wrong thing.

Kelly bounced her eyebrows up and nodded. "Well you look very pretty for this not-a-date"

"You think I'm pretty?" Beyoncé asked as her cheek rose from the compliment.

"Anyone with eyes could see" Kelly chuckled nervously.

Beyoncé turned around and locked eyes with her. "The only eyes I'm asking about is yours"

Kelly could explode from the heavy eye contact with Beyoncé.

"Pretty wouldn't do you justice. Your beauty is indescribable"

Beyoncé's face softened as her heart melted. Kelly could be really sweet sometimes and Beyoncé absolutely adored it. And she loved it when she was. She loved affirmation and she loved affection.

They haven't kissed since that night at the cabin but she wanted to kiss her so bad. She didn't know how Kelly was feeling so she decided against it.

"Do you want me to stay here tonight?" Beyoncé asked looking in her eyes again, hoping that Kelly would say yes.

"What? No, no. Go have fun" Kelly said downplaying how she really felt.

"Okay.." Beyoncé said as she looked down at the floor. She was a little bit disappointed. This is why she didn't assume anything. It was clear that Kelly didn't feel the same way she did. "Well I'll see you later" she said walking passed her and towards the door.

Kelly had sad puppy dog eyes as she watch Beyoncé walked out the door. She really didn't want her to go on this date. As soon as she left she realized it was stupid to let her go.

Beyoncé met Robyn at the arcade, where their dates already were. Robyn was so indecisive about which girl she wanted to be with so she made Beyoncé pick the one she wanted. Their names were Naomi and Shakira. They both looked like supermodels it was insane how Robyn got them to go on a date with them. Beyoncé told Robyn she'd rather go with Naomi.

The first thing they did was go to the bowling alley. Beyoncé tried not to show her competitive side so early on but Robyn was actually good at bowling and she wanted to beat her.

Kelly palmed her face. Why did she said no why Beyoncé asked if she wanted her to stay? The thought of her hitting it off with another girl was killing her. Literally. She was stressing out so bad the moment she walked out those doors.

She grabbed her phone and realized she did not have Beyoncé's number. She didn't know where she went either.

She groaned. She had to pull out some detective skills and find a way to get Beyoncé's number.

• • •

Beyoncé was in the middle of their bowling game when her phone buzzed in her back pocket. Once she finished her turned, she went to check who was messaging her.