"I have to go now. I know we will never be able to cross paths again, but good luck... and don't give up. You got this, buddy, be the number one," Yeonjun said as he patted his shoulder, before making his way towards the cop who was ready to escort him.

"Yeonjun!" Jihoon yelled as he turned to Yeonjun, and Yeonjun turned back at him.

"Thank you for everything! And we will cross paths again! I'm sure of that!" Jihoon smiled widely as he waved his hand, and Yeonjun smiled softly as he waved him back.

-

Meanwhile, Jungkook was walking around freely in the streets of Seoul, chatting with his friends who were following him. He was always improving himself to become stronger, just like his twin brother.

"Hey! It's that stupid kid who lives in a girl's bar!" A voice laughed, and Jungkook glanced towards the group of kids who were crouched down in a huddle together.

"What's the commotion there?" Jungkook looked over at the group with curiosity.

There, he saw a boy shielding himself from the group. He was covered in bruises and he looked like he could cry at any moment.

"Hey! What's it like being in a girl's bar? You being a cheeky loser?" The bully said as the boy stayed silent.

"Haha! He's actually not denying it! He probably enjoys everyday being aroun-"

"How dare you say something about them?!" The boy defended as his eyes glared into the bullies.

"Oh? You're fighting back? You weakling! I thought we were friends!" The bully said as he punched the boy in the face sending him to the ground.

"That's enough," Jungkook said as he placed his arm on the space between the bullies and the boy.

"And who're you?" The boy shot back as he looked over at Jungkook.

"Try to lay another finger on him, I dare you," Jungkook replied.

"That's my friend!" The boy said as he slowly stood up.

"Friend? What kind of person punches their friend in the face?!" Jungkook replied and the bully smirked.

"We were fighting. But now we're gonna make up and be buddies again, right Taehyung?" The bully said and Taehyung looked down at the ground before nodding slowly.

"Friends will never hurt other friends no matter how stupid the reason is," Jungkook said as he looked at the bullies before looking at th boy called Taehyung.

"What do you know?!" Taehyung shot back as he looked at Jungkook, who was taken aback.

"It's either I beat you up, or I beat those others up," Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he looked down at Taehyung.

"Why are you even in our business? You mind your own!" Taehyung said, but tears were starting to form in the brim of his eyes.

"That's right! You can just beat Taehyung up!" The bully snickered and Jungkook turned to the bully before instantly sending him a punch in the face.

The bully flew to the ground and his friends looked at him in shock.

"Another word, and I'll seriously punch you were the sun doesn't shine," Jungkook replied and the boys nodded before quickly taking their bully boss away.

"What was that for?!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook and Jungkook stayed silent before turning to him and punching him directly in the face too.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he was sent to the ground, and Jungkook looked at him.