"Can you give me a ballpark figure of how much you make?" I asked, not even going to bother fighting him on this. He was quite stubborn and steadfast when he wanted to be.

"Per week?"

"You make money per week?" I asked, my voice louder than before and eyes wide.

"Darling . . . " Zavien said again and I let out a breath. Of course he does, he has two sources of income.

"Fine. Ballpark figure?" I asked.

"100. . ." he said and I blinked.

"Thousand?"

"No." Zavien said with a laugh. If not thousand, was it. . . no.

No.

No way.

Who the fudge makes that ridiculous amount of money.

"Million?" I asked, my voice coming off as a squeak.

"There you go." Zavien said and I almost fell to the ground at the confirmation. "And that's from the castle business." he said and my lips parted in surprise. Castle business meant drugs. That was what he made per week with drugs. And he still had a salary coming in from owning and running casinos and resorts. What was he going to use all that money for? On the other hand. . .

"I want you to fuck me on your money."

The words just tumble out of my mouth before I could stop them or even really think about it.

"Baby, what?"

"Never mind. Please just ignore what I said." I pleaded.

There was silence on the other end of the call for a bit but then Zavien spoke up. "I will ignore it. For now." he said, the last two words sounding like a warning.

"Auset will deliver the food in a bit, baby." Zavien said. "He's also going to hand you a box, you should take a look at it alone and tell me what you think." Zavien said and my curiosity is peaked. I started wondering what exactly was in the box.

"Thank you, Zav." I said.

"You're welcome, baby." he responds. "I have to go now. Text me when Auset gets there."

"I will! Bye!" and then I added. "If you end up missing me, watch the videos you took of me."

-

Auset arrives at seven pm on the dot, knocking on my door. He hands me one big bag and then a medium sized box. He did not come in and instead waited for me to place the food and box on my center table. Once I had placed them down, I quickly sent a message to Zavien, telling him Auset had arrived.

"Thank you, Auset."

"You're welcome, Mr. Nuri." he replied. "Have a good night."

"You too, Auset!"

Once he was gone, I locked the door and then reached for the food first. Inside the big bag were bags of cotton candy grapes, an extra large cup of dragon fruit drink with a foreign logo on it, not Starbucks and then stacked on top of each other were the beef wellington, one whole lemon tart with actual berries on it.

They all looked and smelt so good, I couldn't wait to eat it.

My phone vibrated with a text from Zavien, who just simply sent me hope you enjoy it.

To Zavvy the daddy: I will! Hope your meeting isn't boring

I dug into the beef wellington first, which also came with slow roast potatoes and let out a loud moan. In record time I was done with the food, ate half the tart, some pieces of grapes and completely finished the dragon fruit drink. I let out a big sigh, eyes widening in surprise when I let out a loud burp. Well, excuse me.