Epilogue- Bittersweet Moon

Have a good read 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

As soon as Virat opened his eyes, soothing smile appeared on his lips. He blushed in his own thinking that it was his first day as a husband. He got up from his couch to look for his newly wedded wife.

Sai who was just awake in her bedroom tried to remember how and when she slept last night. Virat excused to bring some gift from his bag and she fell sleep in between.

As she sat in front of the mirror to get ready for her work. She was dressed up like another day still something felt missing to her. She looked at her reflection from top to bottom, her hairstyle was fine, her kajal was proper, her Id was hanging on her neck.

'Sab to theek hai?!' She wondered in her own

She looked at her hairline and instantly remembered the beautiful change of her life. She looked around her room for her bag that she bought from Gadchiroli. It was still unpacked and lying on another corner of her room. She took out small vermillion box that Usha kept for her. While applying Sindoor on her hairline it sprinkled on her nose. She smiled thinking how Virat was so perfect in doing that.

She again looked at herself in the mirror, even though she wore a simple suit yet she was getting a new bride vibes.

She walked out and found Virat lying on the couch in her drawing room

"Ah! I thought you left for work. You slept here??" Sai asked shockingly

"Obviously! Someone slept before giving permission to sleep in the bedroom" he said with a mischievous smile. She could not stop herself from adoring her gentleman husband.

"Aap fresh ho jao. I will make breakfast for us" she said

"Haan??? Are you okay???" Virat confusingly said, as such polite and serious tone was quite rare to hear from Sai.

"Kya matlab?"

"This is not you usually talk, normally you would say something like 'you make tea, I will make poha' he mimicked

"Oh! is it because you are trying to be a 'good wife'?" He pulled her close and noticed her nose which was still red in vermillion's colour.

"I love my Sai in her original avatar only!" He mumbled while wiping her nose

"What is that original avatar is like?" She asked

"The one who keeps anger on her nose" he teased

"You mean to say that I am short tempered?????????" she irked

"See for yourself" he said while opening front camera on his phone. He could not stop himself from laughing, watching him laugh she too laughed.

"By the way, Packing ho gayi?" he asked in a serious tone