One too many

Happy Reading 😊

--------------------------

The reason for Virat's sudden howl was bigger than his loud scream. He has ticked 'Married' on his relationship status. Not only that 'Sai Kamal Joshi' was written on his wife's column.

Thank fully Mohit gave him two copies. Did he already know that his brother would mess? or he was aware of his messed-up mind? Before he can fill the fresh form, he had the greatest dilemmic struggle standing in front of him. What he should do with the form, which was appearing freaking alluring to his eyes. For some inexpressible reasons he didn't want to torn that paper. He thought to scribble her name to make it unreadable. His eyes went on his phone, her picture was still looking at him. 'Sai . . .How can I scribble such beautiful name?' he mumbled.

Even after shaking every nerve of his brain, he couldn't reach to any conclusion. He decided to keep that paper safely in his locker under those shells for now.

He quickly filled the new form and lied on the bed in an attention pose as innocent as the child lying after ruining the set of expensive crockery by breaking one of the bowls.

--------

Few days passed, Sai and Virat were enjoying the phase of attraction smartly hidden under the mask of friendship. Occasionally Virat would buy ice cream which they enjoy on under the stars of Sai's terrace. Sometime they would go for unplanned street food dates, though they would never accept it to call it a date.

It was busy day for Sai, the hospital she was working part time, in admin section, has organised blood donation camp. She was given the responsibility of the paper work. 300 units was blood was donated in a day much than they have expected. They cheered for each other and prepared to wrap up. Before they would call it a day a gentleman walked in. He was confusingly looking for someone to help him out.

"I am here to donate? I guess I am late" He said to Sai who was sorting the details according to the blood groups

"We still have ten minutes" she looked at her watch "Your id?"

"Is it your first time?" she asked looking at the nervousness on his face

"Yeah, At least my blood would be use to someone unlike me" he blabbered in his own "I don't have any idea about the procedure" he loudly replied

"Its fine Sir, I'll help you out. So, you cannot donate if you have a cold, flu, sore throat, cold sore, stomach bug or any other infection. If you have recently had a tattoo or body piercing"

"I don't have any" he replied

"Perfect. So, we will do the basic check-up, like weight and haemoglobin If everything is okay then you can donate. We were about to wrap up. So, few people have left. You have to wait for some time. If you are busy then you can opt out" she explained.

"No, Its fine. I have world's time" he said with a smile

"Good, please fill the form" she handed over the form to him

"I can't continue. You can ask someone else to play the character. I know it's a great opportunity. I always wanted to perform in Prithvi theatre but my family including my wife is pressuring me to find a salaried job. I have some interviews line up next week. Please go ahead with someone else" He was upsettingly explaining to someone on call. Unintentionally Sai ears could hear it all. She looked at the gentleman he was carrying a bag having a logo of 'Meraki Theatre group'.

"Sorry bhai, I can't listen to their taunts anymore." He added and disappointedly ended the call.

"Do you work in theatres?" she went to him. He was shocked at her sudden question.