"If i leave you will be left with ghosts of overworked lawyers here" 😁

"No thanks! I will go by taxi"

"Y/N thats it, even i don't wanna stick around but i can not leave a girl at this time of night alone and who knows you will get a taxi for sure. Who knows if its safe or not?
Now either you go with me or stay i stay here with you...your choice."

Ok fine thats it, this is just for once. Its not like this make me any less independent if i get a lift home.

"Ok ! But its not a favour, i will pay back as help when you need" i said.

"Fine! Fine..."
He opened the car door for me.
And for a while it was all awkward silence in the car. None of us spoke to each other. I started feeling dizzy....

Jungkook's pov

No matter how hard she tries to look tough but i can always see her vunerabilities

No matter how hard she tries to look tough but i can always see her vunerabilities. Maybe thats why she hates me, she is too obsessed with the idea of perfection and can not see herself as a weakling ever through someone else's perception. She give her best and go offlimits but her swollen eyes, trembling hands, and pale skin tells all the truth how hard she is being on herself , from starving herself to overworking. I wish i could stop her from destroying her beautiful self and make her fall in love with all her flaws.

 I wish i could stop her from destroying her beautiful self and make her fall in love with all her flaws

I looked at her she was dozed off. Gosh! She really must be tired fall asleep this fast.

I stopped my car near a restaurant to grab the food i already ordered online.

I smiled in my mind thinking how a roaring lioness look like a cute cub while sleeping .

"Y/N wake up!"

End of jungkook pov

I opened my eyes form Jungkook calling my name , softly. Never been woke up like this apart from when my Grandma gently woke me up for school with her sweet voice.
But for years now its the beeping of clock that keeps me running .

I went out of the car and Jungkook handed me a bag.
"Take this!"

Is that food? Jungkook i am not a stray cat you want to feed ! i can make my own meal.