Chapter 9

I was now the fiancés of a man I just met a few days ago, one of the most powerful gangsters of Gotham city, and boy did it feel amazing. We must have spent the whole day in bed, because I woke up again, to what felt like a dream. I turned over to see Bruce gone, where was the surprise there I told myself getting up from the bed. I walked to the door to see a black gift box in the corner of the room, I went to pick it up examining it. I noticed it had a tag on it, opening the tag it was addressed to me? "I couldn't help but imagine you in this - Bats," I smiled, "He's an idiot," I said softly under my breath opening the box to see a silk black robe. I laughed wrapping it around my body, as I opened the door I noticed Bruce and Alfred talking by the front door, it was just then I realized he was about to leave. "Bruce," I called running down the stairs, as he turned around smiling at me. I jumped locking my legs around him as he caught me, I kissed him. "I don't mean to interrupt," Alfred said standing behind Bruce. I opened my eyes and pulled away from Bruce's lips, as Bruce turned carrying me, so we could both look at him, "Sorry Alfred" I laughed getting down. "that's very alright Ms. Kyle, by the way, you can call me Al Ms. Kyle we are family now after all." he smiled looking down at my finger, I smiled. "I will leave you too with it," as he started walking away. Bruce immediately spun me around dipping me into the most intense kiss, I grabbed the back of his head, he brought me back up as I grabbed his handing looking up at him. "What, was that for" I chuckled. "Can't I kiss my soon to be Wife?" he said, I looked into his eyes "Don't go" I begged. "I'm sorry hun, I have some business I have to attend to, I won't be long." My eyes moved to the ground, he grabbed my chin lifting my head to meet his eyes, "I left your car parked outside, maybe you can do some wedding shopping" he winked at me, and my eyes widened running out the front door. I was shocked the car from last night was mine, THE CAR FROM HIS DESK WAS MINE? "Surprise!" I heard him say walking behind me, "Thank You Bruce" "Don't get in trouble, or ill have to chase you, Ms. Kyle," he said smirking at me. "No promises" I winked at him.

I drove around for awhile, as I finally met my first stop. The most gorgeous venue, "Hello, Ms. Kyle" a woman met me at the front door, "Hi?" I said giving a confusing look, "Your fiancé said you might stop by, please right this way", as she walked in the building. I spent all day picking out the decorations as I stared at my ring. I couldn't believe this was real, my last stop was the dress store. To my surprise, I found Bruce sitting there already, as I walked over to him, "Bruce?" "What are you doing here." He got up, towering over as he grabbed me by my waist kissing me. I pulled him into one of the changing room, as he draped the curtains behind us. He sat down on the the cushion in the corner of the room, pulling me onto his lap. I had a second to break away from our kiss looking at him, "Bruce" I looked into his eyes, he smirked at me, "I couldn't stop thinking about you." I grabbed his shirt, I could smell his cologne as I pulled his ear to my lips, "Good luck resisting me when I'm your wife Bats," I let go of him as he leaned back staring at me. I could feel his hands moving down my body, but his eyes were locked onto me. "What makes you think I can resist you now Ms. Kyle," pulling my waist up kissing me passionate again. Everything was a blur after that. He eventually had to go, and said he would meet me at the house kissing my forehead as he left, "Wait" I said, pulling him back in the room, I grabbed his arm spinning him to face me, "We always have to look are best Mr. Wayne," as I fixed his tie, he smiled and walked out. My eyes followed him out the doors, as I glanced to the side of the wall, and just like that I found the dress.