Chapter : 15 🎯

Start from the beginning

At the moment all he need was this meltdown. He needs to feel safe and okay. He needs to hear he will be okay. He needs to feel secure in a safe hold which he is now receiving. For a few minutes, he forget who he was and what he was doing. Jimin just left out his tense self and broke down in between his senior's hold not trying to hold it back anymore.

Agent Min was left stunned when the younger one pressed his face on his shoulders and starts to cry out loud. He can understand the boy was terrified as the plan didn't work out in the way they expected. But he didn't expect this.

Everything Yoongi could hear was some incoherent words in between the other one's sobs which weren't easy to understand what is what except for a few words which happen to be 
I am scared, you late, trainee life sucks, take me home.

Yoongi had never been a soft person who was good at consoling others. Especially the crying ones. If it was a trainee he used to yell at the guy saying man up and pull yourself together. If it was any of his friends he used to just avoid the moment. But today he couldn't. He couldn't yell at the younger who was breaking down or left the boy where he was. Min Yoongi couldn't push the smaller guy who was still in his hold like a scared child who just found his close family. For an unknown reason, he couldn't. He couldn't just push the petite figure from him who was crying his eyes out.

"Shhh hear. Hear Jimin you are okay now. You did well. Thanks to you we could catch him".

Trainee agent has heaved a few times before slightly pulling himself away from his senior's shoulders but still, he didn't leave the jacket hem he was tightly clutching.

"Y-ou guys w-were l-late.

"We are sorry Jimin things went on unexpectedly. But I promise you are all okay now.

He gently pushes the younger male from his hold putting both hands on his shoulders. A pair of big teary eyes had looked into his eyes. Younger's eyes were puffed, lips were still wavering, cheeks are reddish hair was disheveled. All together the fella was still looking so terrified.

Jimin lowered his gaze to the floor finally leaving his senior's jacket hem he had been holding for the past few minutes. The younger agent was feeling kinda embarrassed looking down at his own self realizing he was still in the club's uniform while crying like a kid.

Yoongi has let out a sigh gently patting his panicked trainee's back. He removed his jacket and had it around the younger agent's waist before Jimin could speak anything. 

"Do you have any injuries ?".

"My wrist. it's hurt".

The senior agent has checked the trainee's wrist. It was swollen and looked painful as the fair skin had purplish fingerprints all over it. "Listen Jimin when our team comes they will escort you to the medical assistance".

Within the next few minutes group of agents had run toward them.
The senior agent instructed the arrived squad when one agent managed to reach the trainee agent to take him out for the treatments.

.
.
.
.

"Don't worry it's a minor fracture you will be okay within a week".

A doctor who checked Jimin finished bandaging his left wrist after checking it thoroughly. The trainee agent's left hand was swollen but he hasn't felt much pain cause he was too numbed to feel anything. He didn't realize he had such a terrible wrist until delta force's medical team starts to treat him.

Currently, he was resting inside the force's medical truck until other agents finished the things inside. He was about to fall asleep when he heard a group walk toward them.