Chapter 2

Fiona changed herself into a simple t-shirt that reads I am mad and went into the living area to call all the staff. She had the whole house to herself and she sure wanted to run it as long as she had the authority.

The maid who ruined her dress was the first to come but ignoring Fiona she told that new girl. “What are you doing, here? You aren’t supposed to…”

“Wait…you can’t have the say when I am sitting here. She will sit here…with me…and, you better go and make some pancakes for us and serve them with my favourite blueberry syrup. Will it work for you, new girl?”

That girl who already stood up when the maid started looked at Fiona for two long moments before she nodded, “Yes,”

“Great…keep it moving!” Fiona clapped her hands to the maid and looked at the girl.

“So, what’s your name…or you are supposed to keep it a secret like you are something better than me?”

That girl has blue eyes too. But seeing her lean physique one could tell she hasn’t been taken care of nicely.

“I don’t have a name…” That girl replied and Fiona narrowed her eyes. “Everybody has a name…even the rouges. So, what do they call you?”

“Girl,” That girl replied and Fiona nodded,

“Strange…what’s your pack’s name? What your parents are?” Fiona asked and that girl stared at the huge family picture behind Fiona. And, it only added a superior aura to Fiona. “My mom is dead and my father was never there. He has a family of his own and lives too far from here.”

“Where? I know all the names.”

“His pack’s name is Dark Feral.”

“That’s far...and not prominent but you are so young. Why don’t you travel to your dad’s? I mean…no matter what but for you it will be better there than here. I mean I get it is Redstone but you won't have to work there..." Not wanting for her to continue forever that girl replied, “My mom has asked me not to go there. He knows about me but…he doesn’t want to do anything with me. I have never met him. And, then my mother was the other woman. I don’t have any rights…”

“That’s bullshit. My mom was another woman too…it’s on your dad and mom. You shouldn't...”

“Life isn’t the same for everyone. I will not be welcomed there. At least, this is what my mom told me.” Fiona felt bad for her. But twisted her mouth before asking. “So, how did you get here? How do you know Paula?”

That girl could tell Fiona could talk nonstop. “My mom used to work for her aunt. And, after my mother’s death, Paula was asked to do something about me. Paula is going to be a Luna in the future. So, everyone who knows her asks her for favours all the time…”

“Oh yea, I get it…have you seen our land? The meadows are beautiful. You are going to love it. And, the waterfall?...don’t get me started…will you come with me if I ask you?” How much Fiona wanted that she agrees and couldn’t help shouting when that girl nodded a little.

“Why you don’t have any name? Why don’t pick something for yourself?” Fiona asked that girl as they both walked to the top. Two guards accompanied them at a safe distance.

“My mom hated me. And,…her friends said that being called girl suits me.” Fiona tried not to judge her situation. Something she seldom does.

“What name you would like for yourself? I will call you what you want to be called.” Fiona stopped walking when that girl stopped.

“How…Sienna sounds?” That girl asked and Fiona smiled.

“It sounds nice, Sienna. You will always be called Sienna…” Fiona motioned her to keep walking and they started walking to the waterfall. “…I am not on good terms with my brother now…” Fiona jumped on the little rocks carefully. “…But if it ever sorted…I will ask him to get your name official. If you are ready to take the oath to not keep your ties with your old pack. I can talk him into for you to become one of us. You don’t have to work then. Every member of our pack is a friend. And, we aren’t…” But then Fiona stopped to look at her.