DOTS 12: Sweet Café

CHAPTER TWELVE

Abby had just come home from University and was in a hurry to get ready. Jayven called her to pick her up right in front of her University after 30 minutes so she still had time to get dressed.

She wore a pink floral dress with matching pink floral heels then combed her wavy shoulder-length hair.

Pink Floral Dress: https://pin.it/by1WnxN
Pink Floral Heels: https://pin.it/7w9UZ1M

Abby finished and grabbed her bag and quickly headed to the University. When she got there Jayven was not there yet so she sat on the bench first.

"Yes Ivy?" Abby immediately answered when her friend called.

"I'm going there before your summer break Leigh." Ivy said and Abby smiled.

"Then I'll just tell Yuna and Sybil." Abby answered.

"And I need to meet your boyfriend, I want to know if everything you say about him is true." Ivy explains as Abby laughs.

"Sure. Becareful." Abby said and ended the call.

Because it was a bit foggy, Abby got up to move to the hallway but suddenly someone called her.

"Ms. Zaileigh. I'm here to pick you up." Abby stopped at the man speaking.

She was surprised so she turned around first to see if she was the one it was referring to. Abby looked at the man as if asking if she was referring to her.

"I'm Jayven Carson's Secretary." He answered.

"S-secretary?!" Abby said on her mind and quickly approached the man.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Zaileigh Abby Merindah." Abby introduce and bows further.

The man looked seriously at Abby before introducing himself.

"Heh?! What?!" Abby said on her mind.

"Ethan Carson. The President is waiting for you." He introduce and turn around.

"O-okay!" Abby replied as she followed Ethan.

Ethan opens the door for Abby when they get to the place where Jayven is.

"Thank you!" Abby said to Ethan. Ethan just nodded without emotion.

"Abby sorry for calling you here." Jayven immediately told Abby.

"No worries." Abby smiled.

"Jayven looks so different today, but he's still handsome." Staring Abby said to Jayven in her mind.

"Jayven about the opening of the Café." Abby said and pulled Jayven a little.

"I think I can't do it." Abby refused.

"I won't start until you are there." Jayven said.

"But, I'm not used to that." Embarrassed Abby says.

"Don't worry." Jayven said close to Abby.

"Ethan just wait for us outside." Jayven ordered and Ethan nodded.

"I don't know what to do with you." Jayven said to Abby as Ethan left.

"That I almost hugged you in front of my cousin." He added.

"Cousin?!" Abby asked in surprise.

"Hmm." Jayven nodded after he hugged her and hugged Abby with both hands.

"And remember when I said the other day that I don't mind if people see us together." Jayven said softly to Abby.

"But if you're so beautiful... I don't want anyone to look at you." Jayven whispered to her that her cheek turned red which Jayven didn't notice.

"The speed of my heartbeat." Abby said on her mind.

"Jayven..." Abby smiled. Jayven slowly pressed their noses together.

"Right now, Just be the Abby that only belongs to me." He whispered.

Jayven closed the curtain and presented Abby in the mirror. Abby gasped when Jayven kissed her neck and he slowly sucked it. Jayven hold Abby's hand putting it on in front of the mirror. Then he slowly untie and dress that Abby's wearing using his mouth. Then Jayven kissed Abby on the neck again, Jayven looked in the mirror to look at Abby. But when Abby saw Jayven staring at her she covered his face with both hands. But Jayven took Abby's hand and put it back where it was.

"This is no good. You have to look at me." Jayven whispered to Abby.

"The butterflies." Abby whispered in her mind and bit her lip very hard.

Abby slowly looked up. When Jayven and Abby met their eyes in the mirror...

"My heart ..." Abby said in her mind.

"Abby... You're so cute." Jayven said while looking at her.

"Jayven... I love you so much." Abby whispered to Jayven that Jayven's grip on Abby's hand tightened even more.

"At this rate, I want to be with you all the time." Jayven said with his head resting on Abby's shoulder as he hugged her.

WELCOME TO OUR OPENING CAFÉ
'SWEET CAFÉ'

Jayven held Abby by the waist and Abby is just a little nervous. When Abby entered, she was greeted by a large crowd of people talking, drinking and eating.

"Jayven!"
"Mr. Carson!"
"It's been a while!" People called and shouted there and approached them.

"Congratulations!"
"Congratulations! Of the opening of this Café."
"Congrats!" The people there greeted him cheerfully.

"Jayven is such an amazing person." Abby just said in her mind as she looked at the people who greeted and smiled happily at Jayven.

"I wonder if it's okay for me to be by his side." She added.

"Is this woman from your company?" One of the men there asked Jayven referring to Abby.

"Ahh... Well..." Abby didn't know what to say when all the attention went to her.

"No, She's still a student." Jayven explained and took Abby on his shoulders.

"Could she be the daughter of a rich person or something?" The man asked.

"No. But i hope you will remember her from now on." Jayven said directly to them.

"Because she is my..." Jayven said and took Abby's hand.

"The last person I'll love in my life." He said and pointed the ring on Abby's finger.

×××
Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me