DOTS 10: How they met?

CHAPTER TEN

"Yeah you dumb people so fast." Lovely, Kc and Ashanti said.

"I can't believe you dumb my cousin." Cassandra added.

"I really love my boyfriend." Abby said seriously.

"Of course it's really obvious." Lovely said.

"Hope all." Kc added.

"I'll be going then." Abby said goodbye.

"Becareful." They said as abby smiled.

Warren left and left Abby there. He was walking down the hallway when he saw Jayven and Warren stopped in front of him.

"I can't believe Abby likes you so much." Annoyed Warren says as Jayven laughs.

"Abby is so honest." Jayven said as if he was very proud.

"Can I kiss her?" Warren asked seriously.

"You're going to do something that Abby won't like?" Jayven asked him back.

"You really think that." Warren said.

"Obviously you really like Abby for a long time but you should admit that before." Jayven said.

"You're easy to figure out." Jayven added with a laugh.

"This is really annoying." Warren said making Jayven laugh.

"Abby and you haven't known each other for a long time but you know a lot." Warren said breathlessly.

"To be sure don't make Abby cry." Warren added.

"I'm sorry for taking your time from your busy schedule." Warren said and left.

"No worries... Everything about Abby is important to me." Jayven chases after Warren.

"By the time your love for Abby is fading, even a little... I will steal her from you anytime." Warren said seriously and Jayven smiled.

But instead of him leaving, Jayven preceded him and left Warren standing there while watching Jayven leave.

"I feel like I can never win him in my life." Hand on the opposite says Warren.

"Sorry for making you wait." Abby said happily to Jayven when she saw him standing outside their University.

"Did Warren do something to you?" Jayven asked.

"It's nothing..." Abby answered immediately.

Abby told everything that happened in the Cafeteria while with Warren and Jayven is just listening while she's explaining.

Jayven pat Abby's head. "You did well My Abby." Jayven said softly but Abby heard and Abby quickly smiled and hugged Jayven.

"It's really miracle... To be loved by the person you love." Abby just said in her mind while hugging Jayven.

Abby and Jayven were together in a Coffee Shop and they were the only two there and no one was there except for the two of them.

"Wow... It's somewhat nostalgic and calming." Amazed Abby said.

"You really love this sort of places right?" Jayven asked Abby.

"Yeah. It feels like i'm in the countryside, where i live." Abby said with a smile.

"It's really beautiful right?" Abby said and Jayven nodded.

"Yeah. This is our Cafe." Abby was surprised by what Jayven said.

"Have a seat." Jayven offers her.

"It will open tomorrow." He added.

"I want you to be the first one I bring here." Jayven said.

Abby smiled as she looked at Jayven. Jayven put down a drink there. It's her favorite Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino.

Abby suddenly remembered something while looking at that drink because she was really familiar with it. She looked back and forth at Jayven and there at the Frappuccino until she marealize where she saw it.

It was also the first day why she liked the Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino.

"No way!" Shocked Abby said almost holding her mouth.

"Do you remember now?" Jayven asked and Abby just looked at Jayven who really had nothing to say.

"I created this Cafe especially for you." Jayven said and looked up as if looking back at the past.

"The Cafe where we first met was also under our management." Jayven said.

"There was time I prentended to be a staff to observe costumers." Jayven added.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The waiter said to Abby who was sitting now.

Abby was just staring at a Coffee she had ordered as if wondering if she would taste it or not. But...

Abby just sat there and couldn't paint her face when she tasted that bitter coffee.

Abby just sighed.

"Please have this." Said a man who works there.

"Sorry, we are inviting costumers to sample our new product." The man explained to Abby.

"Would you like to try?" She smiled at Abby.

It's embarrassing for Abby but...

"Alright then. I'll try it." Abby smiled too. She grabbed the straw and sucked on it.

Abby was surprised when she tasted it but it was replaced by a wide smile.

"It's good." Abby said.

"Miss did you always drink it black?" The man asked, referring to the Black Coffee that Abby had ordered.

"No... Actually I don't really like bitter stuff like Black Coffee." The man said.

"I'm so sorry. Did we make a mistake?" He asked.

"That's not the case... Erm... I wanted to give it a try." Abby smiled.

"But as expected i don't like it." She added.

Abby just kept drinking because the Frappuccino was really delicious and the man was just looking at her.

"This is really sweet... Somehow I feel relaxed." She says the sight is in the Drink.

And Abby noticed that the man had been staring at her for a while.

"Sorry. This tasted really good." She praised the drink for many times.

"Thank you so much." She smiled at the man.

Out of embarrassment, Abby said goodbye.

"Please excuse me." Abby said and left.

And that's how they met... They are really meant for each other.

"After that, I became interested in that girl." Jayven said.

"But he doesn't go to the Cafe very often." He added.

"Then..." Jayven took out something from his suit and laid it on the table and Abby looked at it.

×××
Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me