DOTS 4: Love Him More

CHAPTER FOUR

A week passed and there was still no call or text to Jayven. Abby was really sad but she needs to be okay though.

Abby went home with her two friends and they are now going to the Café where someone was waiting for them.

They arrived at the Café and immediately saw Ivy sitting there and already ordered drinks.

Abby grab her favorite CCC Frappuccino at the table and they are all drinking.

"You're surely being deceived Leigh." Ivy suddenly said.

Samantha Ivy Furrer, Abby's childhood friend. She's beautiful and has more experience in love and sex than abby who is modest and quiet.

"Huh?" Shocked Abby said she could almost get up from her seat.

"It's good to be true Leigh. You're kidding me. I'm sure it's a scam." Ivy added and Sybil and Yuna just nodded while sipping.

"You said he hasn't even contacted you for a week." Ivy said as Abby nodded.

"But..."

"What's his job again?" Ivy asked and Abby don't know the answer.

"Erm ..." Abby didn't know what to answer because she even didn't know the answer.

"See! He's definitely a marriage scammer Leigh or some weird business man there." Ivy said.

"You are to naive Leigh my friend." Ivy added and the two girls nodded.

"I wonder if it's really like that..." Abby said sadly.

"If you feel uneasy, why don't you call him?" Yuna said.

"Shall I call him?" Abby repeated.

"And why not. You're his girlfriend right?" Sybil said.

"Okay okay." Abby answered and open her phone.

"I can call him right? I'm his girlfriend after all." Abby said in her mind.

"I know his number too. I can call him." She added.

He dialed Jayven's Number and put it in his ear. While her friends was just looking at her.

"Hello?" Answer on the other line.

"Erm ... C-Carson are you free to talk now?" Abby asked here.

"Yes... Abby are you outside now?" Jayven asked.

"Erm... I'm here in the cafeteria where we met." Abby answered.

"Carson?" A female voice calls to Jayven.

Abby was no longer silent in shock.

"Abby?" Jayven calls her.

Abby went back to her senses and without hesitation she ended the line.

"What? What happened?" Ivy asked and Abby was still in shock.

"I-i heard a woman voice." Abby said.

"See? I told you he's a scammer." Ivy said and tap the table.

"It's fine Abby after all you had your first heart break." Sybil said and Yuna wants to laugh.

"Poor you. Let's go and have fun." Ivy held her hands but she withdrew it.

Abby got up and walked out of the Café, she's not on her own self and she wiped away the tears and walked away. His friends stopped chasing her and just let her go.

Abby stopped at a tree and calmed herself so she wouldn't cry. She doesn't want to cry and just be fooled like that. She was hurt even though they just met.

"I don't know. I want to see him but I don't know what to do." Abby said in her mind.

Abby was on her way home and it's not on her own. What else is she thinking and yes she is overthinking herself.

While walking Abby was surprised when someone suddenly hugged her. She didn't know who it was so she stopped.

"Thank god you're still here." Jayven said breathlessly as he slipped into the hug.

"C-Carson? Why ..." Abby said that she was almost going to cry.

"After you hear that voice and ended the , Of course I'll come running here." Jayven says.

"I miss you so much it's unbearable." He added and hugged Abby again.

"You m-misss me?" Abby asked Jayven innocently. Jayven just shook his head and faced Abby.

"Who else could it be?" Jayven smiled.

"I love you so much and it's driving me crazy." Jayven said problematic.

"M-me too." Abby said modestly and began to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Jayven said softly to her.

"I-i thought you were just fooling me." Tearfully he said.

"I won't leave you Abby." Said Jayven and kissed him on the forehead.

"I managed to take a day off tomorrow." Jayven said and shouldered her forward.

"Then we can take things easy, right?" Abby said with a smile.

"You're not getting it." Jayven said. Abby looked at her in surprise.

"I'll be taking you away." Jayven whispered to her.

"Prepare yourself tonight." Jayven added.

"I'll be taking every part of you, Abby." He added and kissed her on the forehead.

Abby and Jayven walked to the parking lot hand in hand and just separated as they entered the car, Jayven supported Abby before entering the passenger seat and he turned around and entee the driving seat anf before he started the engine he put his right hand on Abby's legs.

Abby felt Jayven's hand on her legs and she just smiled and felt those little butterflies in her tummy. Abby was just quite while Jayven is driving.

Jayven took Abby to the restaurant and they ate there before returning to Jayven's Condo. And Jayven is in the Bathroom now while Abby is sitting at the sofa after a half-bath on her body.

Jayven came out of the bathroom and Abby looked at Jayven who was wearing a blue silk pajamas, Jayven sit beside Abby.

"Tonight, I'll finally ..." Abby said to herself.

"What should I do if it doesn't go well?" Abby just closed her eyes when Jayven kissed her.

A few minutes but she felt nothing. She opened her eyes when she feel Jayven stand up. Jayven stroked Abby's hair and went to the veranda and Abby was left sitting.

×××
Thank you for reading! Always take care of yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally!

Kindly vote for my stories and follow me <'3

×××

Twitter: @ghostified_me
Instagram: @ghostified_me