Chapter 109: The First String

Start from the beginning

"His name is Uchiha Naruto - The Enemy of Humanity."

Tobirama's face distorted with disgust at the mention of an Uchiha, the very name giving him a grimacing look on his face.

"Of course," Tobirama muttered.

The Senju and the Uchiha were always at constant conflict since the Warring States Period. Those feelings of mutual hatred did not leave him.

Because, to him, the Uchiha threatened his family, killing his fellow clansmen. His fellow brethren were killed by them.

He didn't hate them, but he did have his strong bias and prejudice against them due to their long history in battle.

He had singled the out during his reign as Hokage.

He loved the village and the people in it, and as such, he had given the Uchiha a playtoy - their own police force that they operated.

Even if it wasn't out of the most noble of intentions - he did it anyway.

It was wrong of him, but those feelings that he bore from long ago: the hatred, the sorrow - he couldn't forget them just because they became comrades in arms.

He'll never forget.

A frown appeared on Hashirama's face.

"How unfortunate. He seems to be very strong," Hashirama spoke, a certain amount of softness and kindness behind his words. He could feel the overflowing power that radiated from Naruto's body from afar.

And, as they all stood, they too were sure that Naruto could feel their presence.

"I say we should take him out before it's too late," Tobirama said with a serious and stern tone. Their reason for being here was to be used to beat Naruto.

"Hey, hey - relax. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation right now." Yu warned them with a calm tone behind his voice.

"What do you mean by that?"

Yu smiled under his mask, seeing an opportunity being presented in front of him. If he does this, maybe humanity does stand a slither of a chance.

"Do not underestimate that guy. He isn't your ordinary Uchiha that is from some random family. He bears the blood of your long-time enemy: Uchiha Madara." Obito had informed Yu of Naruto's heritage.

And the chance of spreading it was on a silver platter.

But he'll spare Minato, because his fate was still undecided - and without a doubt, his fate will be decided by his own kin.

"And believe me, if you 4 fight him now: you'd suffer a miserable defeat." There was type of softness in his voice that they picked up on.

"What do you suggest?" Hiruzen asked, glancing slightly at Minato before returning his gaze back to Yu and the others with a stern look.

"Ah, that's the question, isn't it? I'm sure you can sense the Shinobi Alliance that bears their teeth against the almighty man that stand before them." He continued to smile underneath his smile.

He didn't hate Naruto, but he found this very amusing. He wanted to watch how this will all end. And he was very sure, that whatever the outcome...

It'll be a joy to watch.

~~~

"Shikaku to Kages. Shikaku to Kages." They heard Shikaku repeat his voice, his lazy voice reaching their ears as they prepared for the worse.

They had created a communication device that would transmute their voices to their designated person. It was like a walkie talkie but much more potent.