Are you cheating? Part 2 $^

Start from the beginning

"Well," Niall started. How was he going to tell Greg? No one knew about the five lads being in a relationship, well four now. "Greg. What I am about to tell you, might be difficult to understand, but please try to and please do not hate me."

"Niall. There is not anything you can do to make me hate you. Why would you think that?"

"Well. The Lads and I were in a five-way relationship." Niall paused only for Greg to jump in.

"Was?"

"Yes. The Lads thought I was cheating on them, when I was not. We were at a club and the waiter was hitting on me and I was a little bit tipsy, but I tried to get rid of him, but the Lads saw and they wanted me to break up with them and then I got kick out of the main house, which I have my own house now, so you, Theo and Denise should come visit soon! And then a newspaper had an article that show me and a girl kissing. I am gay, Greg. I do not kiss girls. I do not know who that girl was in the first place. It was all photoshopped, but that's what we all say, so how can they believe me."

"Oh Niall. I am sure they are feeling guilty. They probably did not mean it."

"Then why did they kick me out of the house, Greg? I understand why they thought I cheated on them, but I honestly love them."

"Did you tell them that?"

"I tried, but they did not let me. I understand that they are mad, but it hurts that they did not trust me on this. They trusted a paper over me." Niall had tears running down his face.

"Oh Ni. I know this hard, but once you go back I would ask them to sit down and tell them to listen to you first and then explain everything."

"I know, but I really hope they will listen to me."

"They will, Niall. They love you. They were just mad and confused. You make stupid mistakes when you are mad and confused and nothing is making sense. I got proof on you for that."

Niall laughed for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Thanks, Greg. Your the best brother ever."

"I am your only brother, turd." Greg hugged Niall as they went inside to finish up Niall's first and final day home for awhile.

As the evening turned into night, Niall and Greg talked more, and then Denise and Maura put their input in also, which all the while encouraged Niall to talk to the Lads. There was no way that Niall was fully going to forgive them for treating him like shit, but what do they say, Turn the other cheek. He wanted them to forgive him, so he has to forgive them one day.

As the next morning came a little too quickly for Niall, he hugged his family goodbye for a bit, and then was driven to the airport by Greg to get on his flight back to the world of tour and with the Lads.

During the flight Niall had plenty of time to sleep and think of how he was going to explain everything to the Lads. He was not going to lie at all. he never lied to the Lads, except for when in the meeting he told them he was going to London, but who cared. Niall had it all plan out in his head, hoping the Lads will forgive, forget and love him like the old days.