Burning love down (Flareon X Vaporeon X Glaceon)

Requested by: heathercubedd / -cherryredbliss-

- - -

Characters:

Aggressive! Flareon - Rich (Male)

Bubbly! Vaporeon - Jason (Male)

Bully! Glaceon - Amara (Demigirl)
(She/they)

- - -

- - - - - -

Warnings: Angsty pain time.

Also, including:

Showings of bullying
Racing thoughts. (Brief)
Mentions of pain / burns

So, get ready for some pain and feels <3

- - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

☆ 3rd person POV ☆

There was a party at Jason's house. Rich was excited to go to it. The Flareon had quite the crush on the charming Vaporeon. So, he went to the party, hoping to spend time with the Vaporeon.

Now, he's holding a stereotypical red cup filled with some grape juice. As he was sipping away at his drink, his dark green eyes were on Jason, who was having a absolute blast on the dance floor. Rich just observed every part of his body, he loved every part of him. The Flareon just wanted to give the Vaporeon his heart and the love he deserved. He was so captivated by Jason that he didn't notice the Vaporeon padding towards him.

" Hey Rich! ", Jason greeted with a smile.
Rich jumped a bit, being slightly startled.
" Oh hey! ", Rich greeted, quickly, brushing himself off from his slight embarrassment.
" Could I tell you something? Since you're like one of my closest friends, I think I can trust you with this. ", Jason asked with a bit of shyness lingering in his throat.
" Yeah, sure. Anything for you. I won't tell a soul. ", Rich told him with a silly smile.
" Well, I like someone. They're here at the party. I'm just so nervous to ask them out. They're just so cute and stuff. You make sure to not tell anyone? ", Jason admitted.
" Yes, as I said, I won't tell a soul. ", Rich replied.
" Ok, good. I better get going. I want to make sure how many pokémon came. Bye now! ", Jason said, waving.

Rich waved back as the Vaporeon disappeared into the crowd.
' Does he like me back? He was so shy around me admitting that. I must be his crush. I just need to ask him out soon. Now, I just gotta think of how to ask him out and tell him how I feel. ', Rich thought with a crimson blush across his orange cheeks.
A smile was streaked on his face the whole time he thought of ideas and scenarios in his head.

- Small Timeskip -

Rich was walking through the crowd, trying to find Jason. He thought he would just go and ask the sweet and bubbly Vaporeon out directly. Lots of confidence was radiating off of him, especially in how he walked through the many groups of different pokémon. However, after he reached Jason in the crowd, his dark green eyes weren't met with a happy sight.

Amara and Jason were quite close. A red blush was stained across Jason's sky blue cheeks. Rich spotted the love in Jason's dark purple as he looked into Amara's dark greenish blue eyes. It also seemed if Amara had the same love in her eyes too. Rich couldn't decipher what both of them were saying from where he stood. The party became a blurry and muffled background as he watched both of them. Then, Amara placed a kiss on Jason's forehead. That was the last straw for Rich. One of his worst fears had came true, his crush has fallen for someone else.