Chapter : 14 🎯

Start from the beginning

.
.
.

Time 8.25 Pm.

Min Yoongi fixed his dark blue jacket hem walking inside the club. Two men had given him a knowing nod which he instantly returned with an unnoticeable hand wave. The pale man moves to the rhythm of the bass guitar track which was currently playing inside the club grabbing a drink from the bartender.

Two girl strippers who came out of nowhere had wrapped their arms around the buffed man's bicep thinking they had found their prey tonight. Delta Force's senior agent shows zero resistance to the girls' touchy behavior cause those two make his act easy making him look like a random party boy there.

The senior agent has freed his one hand smoothly to reach his ear earpiece in order to signal the immediate agent group who were also acting like a group of drunken high schoolers next to him.

"Code 02- Now"

One agent who was sitting on the billiard table had passed the signal to the next agent group who was supposed to send the trainee agent in. Another agent who had stood up closer to him had walked toward the rear of the club as he did for the past three days while another two agents nod at the fellow agent who standing at the bar counter until the signal passed.

"Code 03- Sent him in."

.
.
.

Jimin took a deep breath while waiting for his signal to walk inside the club. He wishes this would be the last day he has to do this. The younger trainee was beyond stress because pretending to be a worker of the club made him lose his mind. He hates it with his whole heart but he has no choice. He knew there were sufficient backup groups and delta force agents inside the club, yet he never felt safe cause in this state he could do nothing on his defense.

All Jimin had to do is walking in the middle of the crowd acting like he is a worker but he had been instructed to try as hard as he could to find any familiar face from that night.

Jimin's earpiece roger the awaited code and he knew it is the time he should enter. Like he did for the last three days Jimin clutched the handle of the bar trolly plastering a smile on his face before step inside.

.
.
.

Min Yoongi's sharp eyes never left the backdoor of the club which divides the dancefloor and the worker's resting area. It wasn't only him but another fifty-plus pair of eyes were also directing to the same direction expecting the trainee agent's entrance.

Senior agent Kim Namjoon was the first one who made eye contact with the trainee agent who was acting like a club worker wearing the common uniform.

Namjoon starts to play his part smoothly.

He was supposed to make a scene by bumping onto the pretending club worker to drag the attention from the people who were partying.

Jimin knew what is coming cause this act has kept going on for three days so he knew how he should act along.

Namjoon had rubbed his hands before walking toward the coming club worker like a tipsy man. Yesterday he had act like another worker who was clumsily bumped into a fellow worker, the day before yesterday he had initiated a fight with another agent next to the trainee agent to drag attention toward them.

Jimin had made his trolly fall in the middle of the club while Namjoon starts to act like a pissed drunken man with his girlfriend.

"Yah!!! move you asshole! I need to find my Maria ( talk while hiccupping in between) Maaaariaaaa Maria Mariaaa Mariaaaa. Namjoon starts to sing out loud while pushing Jimin to the spotlight which was directed to the strippers who were giving a show to the gathered crowd.