Chapter8~The Acutally Date

Start from the beginning

She took off glasses and shut her laptop off "hey I was thinking we could have a girl days you know got get our nails done our hair done just us I didn't have anytime with you" she right I haven't spent no time with her since we got home from the airport "yea ma I would love that I need my nails done anyways but we got to be back at least 4:20 cause I got to get ready for my date" my mom stopped and got a goofy smile "Date?" I laughed "yes date Terence asked me out" I said cheesing my mom squealed and I did the same thing she stop and smiled "girl we gon get you right lets go".
.............................................................
We arrived at the hair salon and currently I'm in the chair trying figure out what I want "hmm well I was thinking about maybe highlights or something" the lady who name is Lisa nodded "how about we dye your hair and put maybe some put in a bob" I thought about it .

"ok I like that idea but what color and not the red or pink shit or tropical color I ain't with that shit" Lisa laughed "girl I got you" and she got to work 20mims past and when you say Lisa hook yo girl up Lisa the real MVP  I nodded and smirked "my nigga" I damp her I walked up to my mom and posed "what you think" my mom clapped her hands"yasssss bitchhhhhhh" we squealed after squealing we payed and left next nail shop.
................................................................
We walked in my auntie nail shop "Hey auntie Shayla" she looked up from the cash register and squealed and gave me a big hug "oh my god my niecey I miss you how have you been" I laughed " I'm been good how about you" she smacked her lips " girl I'm been good been getting down and dirty me and my big headed sister" I laughed then my mom cut in "well can we get our nails done she got a date".

Oh god!!! I forgot all about that I looked at my phone wooh!! it's only 4:00 thank god!!!

I got to hurry up my aunt looked at me " Date damnnn niece already got the... what they say...the loose the jook or..." My mom interrupted her " juice Shayla juice stop trying acting like you know these young people talk" she snapped her fingers "yea yea the juice and  you just got here go niece go"I laughed "well I get it from my auntie" she laughed "and you know it now let's see I got the perfect nail design to do" she sat me down and got to work "sooo what about Terence you like" my mom asked sipping on some wine "oh mom everything his make me feel so special he calls me beautiful and just sweet things" the whole nail shop awe I blushed "niece just be careful ok the kettle might be hot now but doesn't mean it stay hot" I nodded I'll keep that in mind special after what happened...after the nail shop which my aunt did a coffin shaped maroon color with  a diamond studded curve they was to cute.

We went to Poyboys restaurant to get some lunch the waiter sat us down "Hi guys I'm Herman I'll be your waiter can I start y'all off with some drinks" he said winking at us I smiled "umm can I have a Sweet Tea" the waiter tried to whisper TRIED!! to whisper something but I heard him he said "I'm thirsty for you" I made a stink face but tried to cover it... well tried!!! He came back with our drink and food cause we order our food to I just got the fried shrimp sandwich and fries my mom got the Cajun burger and fries we ate and talk until I saw something that made me almost gag it was Terence ex fiancé CeCe or something she was with another guy a Mexican guy he look cute but not like Terence I wonder what there talking about?.
----------------------------------------------
CeCe Pov.
"So how you been its been a while" I said he looked at me more as glared "what's wrong with you why would you call me when I'm with my wife and what happened to your face?"he said with anger writing all over

I shook my head "it's nothing I'm sorry I just needed to talk to you I have some good news" he chuckled "yea nothing look like a bull hit you and it better be good news for you calling me down here" I look at him with a tear in my eye "I'm pregnant...by you"

he didn't say anything but looked at me and started laughing "what's so funny" he wipe the tear that fell from his eye "you believing that baby is mind" I glared at him " I know it's your your the only one I really slept with me and Terence really haven't had sex in a while" he got up and bent over and whisper in my ear " bitch I don't know what sick game your playing at but know if you come at me with some bullshit like that again... Just know Terence won't be the only one that got a hit out on him" and with that he left and I'm left alone I silently cried to myself until I saw something that made my blood boil that black demon bitch with another lady who look in her 30s or 40s but I wasn't worried about her I stared daggers at her Myeisha they called her I whisper to myself "well Myeshia I would watch out cause I'm getting my man back and you'll be nothing but a memory...maybe not even that" I said smiling rubbing my bell .
----------------------------------------------
Myeshia Pov.
I got home and got straight into the shower I got my Maui Mango Surf body wash and hopped in the shower it was so relaxing like all my stressed released I'm so happy I can't wait for this date!!! I pick out this *Nude color tank top like dress that go mid thigh with black ankle boots with this denim blue shirt jacket just in case it's cooled a gold big necklace my makeup was just a brown smokey eye and pink lipgloss*

I got done right on time cause I heard a knock on the door I walk down stair and my mom just winked at me and mouth "have fun" and left into her study's I fix my dress a little and made sure my teeth was straight and I open the door and lord handsome he look so sexy he got on a plain white shirt that fit him good and dark jeans and black vans he look mmmm!!! he smiled "hey your actually on time" I mugged him he laughed "come on let's go we got a pretty long drive" I groan and he laughed

he pull out something in his pocket a little box OH GOD WE JUST MET he got on one knee my eyes got wide he look at me and shook his head and tied his shoes "nigga you thought I was gon propose got that neck"I mugged him "childish but what's in the box" he open it and a beautiful pandora charm bracelet with purple beads and heart beads  I could cry it was beautiful he was about to put it on but his eyes got wide "you dyed your hair" I blushed and looked at the ground "yea is it ugly?" he pick my face up and smiled "it's beautiful" I smiled and kissed him and he put the bracelet on then he open  the passage door of Fawn as he called the beautiful car  for me I smiled at him and thank him and we was off.

Unknown Pov.
So the bitch is going on a date with him oh!!! I can snap her neck the black bitch GODD Terence should be buying me the heart neckless and taking me out I swear on my twins I will get back there daddy back and I will get revenge on that little bitch the black dirty bitch!!! And CeCe is so clueless and think she has a chance please her Thot ass but I'm still on Myeshia God!!! I can't stand her well I hate all black people with there idiotic selfs ughhhh and the fried chicken loving niggers can't stand them I wish I can steal every black girl man they don't deserve them special Her ugh!!! I heard a knock on the door and it was the two men I hired to follow them the bigger one spoke "so what are we doing boss" I shook my head " just following them take picture don't get caught though tell me everything" they nodded and left I not even mad at Terence no more I just want him to take me back and help me take care of these babies  ughhh it was to late to get abortion so whatever we will be a family watch out Myeshia and CeCe cause I'm getting my man back and there's nothing you two can do about it I smiled evilly.
...............................................................

Sooo lots of stuff going on huh!!! haha yeaaaa soooo

Who you think the unknown person is???

Chapter 9 will be up soon love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~Nicolette McDaniel