Chapter 2~ тнє gιяℓ

Chapter 2
Terence Pov.
"No no I'm leaving today baby I'll be there in 3hrs ok"

"Ok I love you and ohh!!when you get back can we go shopping pwease" she said in her baby voice
"Fine I guess" rolling my eyes like she could see them

"Yaaaay ok baby bye" she hung up ughh I can't deal with her all she want to do is shop and shop and party and stick out her tongue like Miley Damn man!!! while I was thinking of all the annoying shit  Cecelia did I saw this beautiful ass girl walk through and when you say stunning!!! with her beautiful thick thighs and huge and mean damn her ass is just perfect and her body just damn!! She breath taking... for a black girl I really don't fall for them... types of people I mean with there loud mouths and there hood rat behavior it's just ridiculous but there's something about her that intrigues me.

while I was staring at her she look and blush and gave me a grin I just smirk at her she to damn beautiful!!! her smile is just wow!!! I had to walk away or I would take her in front of everyone I got on the plane and I sat down in my seat and to my surprise I saw her and guess where she sat right next to me she didn't notice me then she asked "what's the time?" I smiled at her, her voice GOD!!! " 12:30" she looked up and turned red god she's adorable let's have fun shall we.

Myeisha Pov.
I saw him and I blush and said a small "Thank you" and looked out the window  the Captain  spoke "Welcome  folks on Southwest Airlines I'm your captain Dan Nipple and my co pilot Tanner snitch I hope you enjoy the flight" I giggle at the names then heard a deep sexy chuckle. "the names are hilarious" I look up to some beautiful Brown eyes and blush
"There very uncommon" he smiled and lord this man got me soaked oh my god! did I just think that I dont even know him but he still got me wet!!!
"I'm Terrance White and yours?" He smiled FIX IT JESUS!!!.

I'm smiled "Myeshia Trumpet nice to meet you" I reached my hand out and he grabbed it and kissed it which sent chills down my spine and he held on to my hand and rub little circles in it.

A flight attendant came and smiled directly at me "can I get you any thing to drink" he winked I mugged him up and down before I could say something Terence said with a hint of annoyance in his voice "no she okay" I look at him in surprise so did the flight attendant and he walked away.

I look at him and blush "Thanks" he smiled "no problem that guy should know his place" I laughed. After that we talked about random stuff like where we was born? how old we were? I actually had a fun time until the pilot was in intercom.

"We've arriving to Louisiana I hope you had a wonderful flight I hope you'll join us again and welcome to Louisiana I smiled and looked at him "wow we talked through the whole flight" he smiled at me "And I would like to talk again if that's ok...can I have your number" I smirk "damn I must made a good impression for you to ask for my number but since you ask and I can't deny a handsome face here"I passed him my number wait did I really just say and do that??? he smirk "oh I'm handsome huh well I can't deny that" he flexed and I laughed "don't get cocky  cause you see this" I pointed to my face and body " this is sexy" I laughed  he smirked then bit his bottom lip I had to squeeze my legs together cause I was drooling "well Mr.Trumpet I can't deny that either I hope to see you again" he kissed my hand I blushed " and I hope to see you Mr.White" I smiled and we just stared at each other then we went our separate ways I just met him and he already give me spine tingling chills but I need to snap out of it I can't I won't or... Will I???.

I walked off in my feelings when I got a text my phone beeped "I miss you all ready :*"

I laughed a little bit "I just left 2 minutes  ago"

"2 minutes  to long"

"awh I guess  I miss you too:*"

As I was laughing I heard my name and again and again but couldn't see anyone calling me so I thought it had to be Jesus!! "Jesus is that you listen I'm sorry for farting and pulling Mrs. Jen wig off in your house but it wasn't my fault the First Lady made some nasty macaroni and cheese and Mrs.Jen well I just don't like that bitch.. I mean hoe I mean..." Then I got cut off by laughing "Girl I'm am not Jesus But I am the women that gave birth to you big headed ass"I turned around to a beautiful light hazel nut skin women with long curly hair  and beautiful brown eyes she's beautiful and I call her mom.

"Mommy!!!" and I ran to her she hugged me tight "oh my baby I miss you so much" I felt a tear slid down my face I haven't seen my mom in 18years since my graduation I miss her a lot after hugging she smiled that perfect smile" how about we go home and eat and talk about your flight" I smiled and felt a vibrant in my hand and looked at my phone I got a text from.

Terrance  "turn around" I turned and look and squint my eyes a little... damn I need glasses! As I look I saw him smiling and waving and  I smiled  and did the same thing my mom smiled and said "come on girl I know your big ass is hungry" I laughed "why is everyone calling me fat? And I don't got a big head!!!"
I pout my mom laughed
"now yo big headed ass is too old for pouting come on here girl" we laughed and left.