Chapter 7 ~Date???

I woke up all warm ohhh my bed got nice and toasted for me what the fuckk is this a hand...Ahhhhhh!!!!! I screamed then I heard a deep yell and we was just yelling I hopped off the bed and got a shoe and threw it at the person the person winced "OW MAN WHAT THE FUCK MYEISHA DAMN THAT SHIT HURT"

That's When I realized it was Terence you see I'm not a morning person so I do crazy things when I wake up hehe but you gotta love me!!! I ran to him and kiss him all over the face "awe baby I'm soo sorry you see now when you don't call and make a appointment in the morning to see me you get hurt" he just mugged me

I smiled one of my apologetic smile and kiss him I went seeking for the kitchen to make breakfast cause after all that excitement a nigga hungry!! As I was trying repeatedly!!! to get the pancake box I felt something hard on my butt and a hand grab the box and me putting both me and the box on the counter I look into his eyes and just melted oh god he sexy!!!

He smiled at me "God your beautiful in the morning" and he kissed me all over the face I giggled "boy whatever you don't got to lie now can you put me down so I can make breakfast" he put me down and I got to work now that's one thing I can throw down in the kitchen me and my dad use to always cook that's was the best times I miss him so much!

As I was cooking eggs,bacon,and pancakes with homemade blueberry sauce I felt a sting on my booty I quickly turned around and bout to slap the hell out of Terence but I was up against the counter get tongue kiss down  he held my booty while tonguing me down and I loved it but I got first morning breath, and second get back to cooking so what I did was slid my hands down and grab his ass he immediately got off of me "Hell nah Myeisha that shit ain't bout to happen!!! the only ass grabbing is me grabbing you understand" he said pissed as hell I don't get it guys should like that shit I mean we like it...barely!!!

I laughed and went back to cooking he came behind me "damn girl you cooking it up for nigga huh" I looked at him and burst out laughing he smirk "what? what so funny I want to laugh to akhehe" that made me laugh harder "ohhh BOY you funny you thought you was getting some no all this is for me" he mugged me I laughed again "awe ok I'll give you the scraps" the look on his face was priceless I just die laughing I can't "ok boo here eat" I passed him his plate he mugged me and mumbling "yea I better be getting something talking bout scraps I'm not no dog"

I laughed"heard that nigga you better not be getting buck" I bucked at him he laughed and dug in I said grace and dug in mmm...I DID THE SHIT ON THIS BREAKFAST!!! Terence moaned and groaned I looked at him his eyes was closed and he was just make awe faces I burst out laughing "is it that good" he smiled "hell yeah girl shit you through down  damn!!!"

I laughed " you really are black on the inside" I said shaking my head he laughed "I been around Roman all my life I picked it up from him" I smiled "now you need to get ready" he said getting up and went in the backyard to reveal the most beautiful puppies one blue noise pit and the second a teacup yorkie I was wonder why there was dog food in there but I didnt want to be noisy even if I am! I ran to the puppies and push Terence at the way "OMGGGGG!!! THERE SO CUTE WHOS THE CUTIES PUPPIES EVER YOU GUYS ARE WHATS THERE NAME"

He laughed "the blue pit is Mikey the yorkie is Charlotte" I laughed and grab both of them they were to excited I love them!!! "You can have Charlotte if you want" he said smiling "I said that out loud?" He laughed "yes but do you want her?" I squealed "yassssss please" he laughed "she's all yours after the date" I stop squealing and looked at him with one eyebrow like spongebob " date?"

Short chapter but the next one will be interesting promise but aren't the dogs cutie pooties I die!!! when I seen them next chaper will be up soon vote, comment
Love you guys!!!
~Nicolette McDaniel