Chapter 4~υgн fιиє

(Roman and  Tanesha picture)
Chapter 4
Terrance Pov

I was in my study when I gotta call from my Brother (note not my real brother but feel like it) "aye bruh what happened to you and CeCe"

I sighed "none of your concern" I scold at the phone

He laughed "ok well since it's nun of my concern I'll let you find out on your own" I know that his smirking

I sat up in my chair "what are you talking about" he chuckled "oh no no Mr.Nun of your concern you'll see" he hung up and like on cue the Devil himself called... my dad I rolled my eyes at the phone"hello dad" he yelled in the phone "WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING"

I sighed this is so tiring "well a how is your day son would of been nice but what are you talking... he screamed in anger "YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT YOU AND FUCKING CECELIA DAMIT TERRENCE I DIDN'T PUT YOU AS BOSS TO FUCK AROUND"
I signed in anger "What do you mean"
He yelled which I pulled back the phone "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON HER WHAT THE FUCK TERENCE I THOUGHT YOU WAS OVER THIS I THOUGHT YOU BECAME A MAN A TOOK RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR ACTION DAMIT THATS WHY I MADE YOU BOSS BUT YOUR STILL SCREWING UP"
At this point I'm mad "YOU KNOW WHAT I DIDNT EVEN CHEAT ON HER DAD SHE WAS NOTHING BUT A WHORE ANYWAYS I DIDNT ASK FOR YOU TO ASSIGN ME TO BOSS DAD IM TRYING ITS ALREADY STRESSFUL THAT I GOT TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT AND NOW YOU I CANT"
my dad signed "ok alright I'm sorry I shouldn't had pushed to conclusions I was wrong but son this business was pushed down since generation you had to do it I'm sorry but there's no choice but about the CeCe thing well we'll  clear it up are you ok"

I sighed "yes old man I'm fine...I guess"

he laughed "I'm sorry I know this is tiring but I know you can handle it young man" I laugh I had incoming call "ok old man I'll talk to you later" he laughed "ok son love you bye"
I answered the call "is everything ok"

I laughed "yea all good" Roman sighed in relief "good man I thought he would scream your ears off all this stress we got to hit the club tonight!!! and especially to find you a new lady"

I laughed "I don't need to go pick up a new hoe when I already got something"
silence... "Oh God is it Jasmine come on man you can do better" I laughed " Ewee Nooo fuck that hoe I found a girl at the airport she live here" he chuckled "ohhh so you wasn't going tell me bout this really nigga I'm hurt"

He faked sniffles I rolled my eyes like he could see them "don't roll your eyes nigga but you still coming to the club tonight" I sighed "Fine" he clapped his hands "Yasss ok girl meet me there at 8" he said in his gay voice " ok girll" I said in my gay voice and laugh and hung up when I turn around I saw my maid starring at me I laughed shyly  "Ohh Hey Maria" she shook her head "mm mm mm the sexy ones always go that way" she pat my shoulder I just starred at her "what the hell is going on today" I laughed to myself and return back to work.

Myeisha Pov.
After going out to eat at Poyboys that shid hit the spot boy! make me want to slap my mom...but I'm not that crazy "home sweet home" I thought to myself.

I look at the place it didn't change much still big and beautiful I laughed "mommy what you be doing in this huge house by yourself" she smirked " I bring all my niggas here" she laughed I laughed " haha... But no seriously they be screwing my brains out" I stop laughing and just look at her in horror "EWEEEE mama that's gross" she started laughing " you asked can I do a split on the dick HELL YEAAAA" I started gagging my mother man.

She went to the kitchen and I sat on the counter drinking my smoothie that we got my mama sat down in front of me I smiled at her she smiled back and held my hand and I looked in her beautiful brown eyes and she started tearing up " I missed you so much baby" I smiled softly with a tear in my eye " I missed you too mommy" she smiled " you better big head" I laughed " I got it from you " and she started laughing we was just laughing

while we was laughing there was banging at the door I yelled " who is it?" I heard someone smack there lips from the door and I instantly knew who that was "fool who you think" I opened the  door to be bun burden by Tanesha she squeezed me so tight that I was loosing air "Okay Shay  I can't breathe" she let go  "my bad I just missed you so much babyyyy" we squealed my mom walked in " Heyyy Shay baby how you been"   Tanesha hugged my mom " Heyyy mommy" we did a group hug

After the hug I glared at Tanesha and she looked confused "girl don't be banging on the door like you the police" she smacked her teeth "girl
whatever but your HERE MY BABE" we hugged each other to death and spend around and everything "okay okay spill" I laughed "okay okay let's go to my room" we headed up to my room

my room got my name on it with neon letters when you walk in Hello Kitty and Tweety bird on my wall I have a bathroom in my room and a walk in closet my room is mint green and my bed got mint green to match yea that's basically my room

We sat down own my bed "okay his name is Terrance he 23 he work at some company called "The Whites Foundation" were going out Saturday night" she squeal "ohhh girl get it but is he sexy doe"I looked at her like bitch Yass "girl is he buff like body builder big" I opened my eyes wide and nodded "ohhhh Yas girl yas" we laughed "but you know we still going out"

I groaned "ugh really I dont really want to go"she whined "come on please" she pouted and I sighed "fine" she squealed"yes ok find something ok" I sighed "yea yea" (let me remind you it's like 6:58pm right now so)

I walk in my closet to see my my closet it's  filled with dresses and clothes and shoes it's amazing I'm am honestly bless God provide me with all this stuff I need and want and I thank him each and everyday and I'm glad my dad is there with him. As I was scanning the dresses something caught my eye a Red Abstract print cut out dress it was beautiful

Im going to pair the dress with some nude diamante peep toe heels Ohh with my red clutch I'm going to fuck them up yass!!! I grab my black  sequence bra with my black thong to match I went in the bathroom an I bring my Velvet Sugar body wash and shampoo and hopped in the shower well time to hit the club.

Not really crazy bout this chapter but next one is better promise love you guys thanks for reading enjoyed
Love,
Nicolette McDaniel ❤️