Chapter8~The Acutally Date

Chapter 8
(Myeisha & Terence outfit,the bracelet Terence gives her, and her makeup ,hair,and nails)

Terence Pov.
I looked at her and smirk "yeahhhh date remember" she shook her head and I laughed "wow you forgot all ready damn I'm hurt" she looked at me as if she was thinking then she started laughing "Oh yea now I remember damn I'm sorry I forgot a nigga is forgetful" she laughed God I love that laugh!!! "Well if we're going on a date I got to get ready sooo...you driving me home"
I laughed "well duh My I'm not gon let you walk around like that go change"

she look at me in confusion "what?" I smiled "did you just called me My?"she giggle I laughed "yes you don't like it" she giggled and angels just sing!!! "Nah it's cool I like it your the first one to make one up" she fiddle with her fingers I went up to her and lift her head up and kiss her "your so sexy " she blushed "boyyyy stapp itt" I laughed " okay come on so we can get this date done I got a surprise for you" her eyes sparkled "what is it" I smirked "well it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you now would " I pinch her cheek she mugged me then went to get ready.

20minutes later...
THIS GIRL BEEN GETTING READY FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND SHE DONT EVEN HAVE HER STUFF "My what the hell is taking you so long" she came out in one of my shirts tights her hair in a bun and light gloss even on her comfy days she beautiful she mugged me "bitch you rush me again you gon get my little foot up your ass" she pass me mumbling and then stopped in the garage "Damn nigga all these cars which one we taking?" I laughed "my baby that cream 2015 Infinity" I got this bad girl when I started the company she been with me through thick and thin I even tell her my problems I love Fawn and she don't have a single scratch on her that's called good driving!!! Myeisha laughed "okay" and we took off.

The car was silent she was looking out the window I turned on the radio and the song Because Of You By Neyo came on and she look at me and I looked at her and we sung together

Want to, but I can't help it
I love the way it feels,
It's got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't
Tell myself I'll stop everyday, knowin' that I won't

I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on you
I can barely move but I like it

And it's all because of you
And it's all because... youuu

We burst out laughing I seriously can't get enough of this girl and we met just a few days ago on that airplane it's crazy when you feel so close to someone for a short amount of time it's crazy but all I know is that I wouldn't change it for the world!!!.

Myeisha Pov.
We arrived at my house after our little singing session he stop in my drive way and looked at me "so I'll pick you up at 5:30 ok so be ready cause lord you take hours" I mugged him and laughed " yea you wasn't saying that last night when you wanted some" I kissed him and walk in my house my phone beep

Terence: Akhehe... funny...not!!!anyways don't forget 5:00

Myeisha: Lmaoo really I think I'm hilarious!!! okay okay I won't! see you then <3

Terence: see you then beautiful <3

Terence knows just how to make me feel special it's just so much stuff he do that make me smile!!!  But every time I feel happy something bring me back to that bad memory it's hard to control my thoughts to not let me go back to that but I got to fight it cause I know Terence wouldn't do that... Would he? I walked in the kitchen to see my mom on her laptop with her glasses on I smiled " hey mommy" she look up from her laptop and smiled "hey baby how was your night" I smiled thinking back " fine had got into a fight but I'm good" she laughed "I know Shay told me" I'm gon kill  Tanesha didn't want her to tell her!!!.