Chapter 3~ ʝυѕт му ℓυ¢к

Chapter 3
Terence Pov

"Baby I'm home" no reply I checked the guess room the upstairs guest room the bathroom every where! where in the living hell is this...

All of sudden I heard muffling and moaning What the fu... I walk in my bedroom and I see this bitch riding some dude WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE !!! James our gardener oh hell noo!!! "Oh ye... OMGGGGG Terence what are you doing here".

I laughed "well let see I live here maybe just guessing" she hop off and try running to me "oh baby how was the flight?".

I laughed sarcastically "wow well it was awesome but when I come home I see my Thot ass (use to be) Finance with our (use) to be gardener but you know what it's ok I met someone so much better and I think I'm invite her over so you can pack your shit and Get The Fuck out"

she was in shock then she screamed "WHAT THE FUCK Terence I thought you love me but you were cheating to you bitch I KNEW YOU WAS CHEATING WHEN I CAUGHT YOU WITH JASMINE"

I laughed "Oh but honey I just met her and Jasmine she just a fucking leech".

She grab her clothes and left I look at the use to be gardener and THE FUCKER IS EATING A FUCKING SANDWICH OUT OF MY FUCKING FRIDGE he gulped the sandwich down "senior I'm sorry that I fuck yo girl but she made me but um... can I please keep my job"

"Get The Fuck Out James and give me this" he said "ayyyy okay okay...but you'll regret it" did he really just say that? I laughed "is that a threat do you not know me?" He had a suspicious smirk on his face"no no I would never threat  the all might Mr.White but I would make a promise to you" he leaned in and whispered " you will regret this I promise you that" and walked off I glared after him but I shrugged it off he ain't shit and will never be shit I knew CeCe was up to no good all those late night "walks to the beach" my ass  but you know what it's all good cause only one girl I want right now speaking of her I never texted her back I looked at my phone and sure enough she texted me

Myeisha: "hey I miss you why didn't you text me back:("

Terence:"sorry beautiful I had business but we should hang out Saturday night"

Myeisha:"that's sounds great can't wait" Myeisha is just perfect and bet she even better in bed god!! Just thinking about those thick thighs wrap around my waist while fuck her with long strokes ughh!!! I think they were right when they said once you go black you never go back.

Myeisha Pov

"So who's the guy" I look at my mom and blush "oh you saw that" she mugged me"nah I saw this big ass dog run out of the airport no dip" I gasp "for real for real damn I always miss shit" she mugged me and I started laughing "ok ok his name is Terence White and he from down town L.A. and his 23" I said thinking back to those beautiful brown eyes and those muscles

My mom look at me and smirk "yea he sexy I might have to take him from you" I look at her side ways and laugh "he do not want me and I wouldn't care he ain't mine and like I always say blacker the berry sweeter the juice"
She laugh " girl what ever you say that but your eyes say another" she pointed a finger at me

I laughed "yea yea ok" but my wonder do I like him??? well if I do I need to get my head back into the game cause I can not like him I can't... I won't... can I??? as I was in my thoughts my phone suddenly rang I look at it and smiled no it wasn't him I was kinda hoping...wait what??? but it was my Bestfriend that live down here yes I have a best friend down here when I use to come here over the summers when I was younger...

Flashback~
one day I was outside and I saw this girl crying so knowing me being nosy as fuck I go and talk to her "hi"she looked up at me with teary eyes "hi" I sit down next to her

"what's wrong" she look at me "nothing just... My brother took my favorite doll" I look at her and stood up "where is he" she pointed to a boy who look just like her age playing basketball and laughing with 1 other boy

I walk up to him which startled him but then he smirk "what's up baby" I look at him side ways"boy nobody want you but I do want that doll you have" he look at his sister who was sitting there still crying

he laugh and then smirk again "oh you mean this one ok well you going to have to take it" he stuffed it in his pants I look at him and smirk and kick him in his little balls he fell down grunting

"gladly next time I ask you something you better do it" He starts to cry and moan at the same time I look over at him and rolled my eyes "awh you'll be ok just walk it off" I smirked at the other boy who look like he was gon shit his self I walk over to him and he backed up I pouted "awh don't you want some there's plenty to go around" he shook his head "that's what I though now leave"

(note: I was a sassy child what I want I get) he ran away I grab the doll and sat back down where the girl was who was looking stun but frighten also "here you go" she smiled and hug me "thank you so much you don't know how much this mean to me"

I smiled "don't mention it my name Myeisha by the way" "Tanesha" "hey our name sound alike" I smiled and we laughed
Flashback over~

After that day me and Tanesha was unstoppable we was the baddest bitches out here she got way more tuff in the years I answered my phone and screamed "BESTTTTTT FRIENDDDDD"

I heard  a smack indicating she just smacked her lips "don't best friend  me why in the hell you didn't call me when you landed" I pout my lip "I'm sorry I got side tracked" my mom smirk and yelled "yea by some dude name"

I look at her and mugged her she shrugged and started  laughing "ohhh who this guy she talking bout" I glared at my mom "I'll tell you later you coming over right?" she laughed "ah Duhhh" I smiled "A'ight  I'll see you there then" I could hear her excitement in her voice "ok BABYY Im so glad your here you know we going to the club tonight right" I smacked my lips "ughhh we will talk about that when I get there" but we both know the answer she laughed "ok SISSYYY bye"

"bye SISSYYY" I turned to my mom who was sipping her tea "mmmm this tea good as shit" she laughed "you get on my nerves" I smirked at her.