He kicked off his shoes and threw his socks on the floor in such a violent passion that it made me giggle.

“Baby. Slow down. I want to enjoy this.”

“You want me to strip for you?” Liam said while the side of his mouth twitched.

I nodded and he slowly started to undo the knot on his tie. He slid it off and I couldn’t help but bite my lip. The way he wouldn’t break eye contact with me was making me need the feeling of his body next to mine. I started to move my hand down my soapy body as Liam unbuttoned and took off his vest. By the time he was halfway done unbuttoning his white shirt, my fingers were beginning to stroke my clit. 

I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Suddenly I felt Liam’s hand over mine echoing my movements. His mouth met mine and I slipped my tongue deep into him as soon as he gave me an opening. I moved my hand and allowed him to take control. He thrust two fingers inside me while using his thumb to keep pressure on my pounding clit.

“Babe, why are you so tight?” he asked.

“I was waiting for you to get home,” I said in between heavy breaths. “Now get naked and get in here already.”

There was a flicker of desire in his eyes before he pulled down his trousers and boxers in one swift movement. I sat up and let him come into the bathtub and sit behind me. I could feel his dick hard against my back. I reached around and grabbed on tightly before starting to move up and down his shaft.

He took hold of my hand and whispered in my ear, “Like I said, tonight is all about you,” before placing it back in front of me.

He moved the fallen strands of hair out of the way and began kissing my neck and shoulders. He moved his way up to my ears and gave a soft nibble on my earlobe. Making sure not to leave any part of me wanting, he did the same on the other side. His hands found their way to my thighs and he began massaging the inner side of them while still kissing my neck.

“Turn around,” he pleaded.

I turned myself around in the water and he guided my legs so that they were wrapped around him. We started kissing deeply, making me feel like I was finally home after being away for so long. As we kissed, I could feel how hard he was and could hear low growls in the back of his throat.

After about ten minutes of us rediscovering each other’s tongues and lips, I leaned into his ear and whispered, “Are you ready to take this to the bedroom?”

“Only if you are.”

I stood up and grabbed two towels. We helped each other dry off a bit, but could hardly contain ourselves before we gave up.

“I’m not quite wet enough anyway,” I teased.

“Well that’s something we’re going to have to fix,” he said as he lifted me up over his shoulders.

I squealed and laughed as he carried me to the bedroom. This was why I loved Liam. No matter how serious we were or how passionate we became, he was always so much fun to be with. We never took anything too seriously and that’s how we made things work.

He lay me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He began kissing every part of me. From my forehead to my mouth, down to my neck, over my breasts and nipples, down my stomach, and finally resting on my warm and aching folds. His tongue began teasing my clit before he started taking all of me in. I could feel myself getting wetter with every lick and grabbed onto his hair to prevent myself from clawing into the sheets. My back was arching and I was moaning uncontrollably. His thumb came out of nowhere to intensify the throbbing of my clit.

“Fuck!” I screamed. “Liam, I can’t last much longer. Baby, I want you to fuck me.”

With that, he brought his mouth to mine and I could taste myself lingering on his tongue as we kissed with a passion that made me feel as though I had already reached my climax.

He let his tip circle around my folds, teasing me and making me moan for more. Then he slowly made his way inside of me. He was right. I was tighter than usual. But that only added to the intense pleasure. My walls tightened around him and he let out a deep moan that made me want him even more. He began thrusting slowly, pulling out almost all the way before entering me over and over again. I could feel him starting to tense inside of me.

“Faster, love,” I said between thrusts.

He sped up and I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer. Everything he had done to me that night had led up to this.  Suddenly, I grabbed hold of the bed sheets and let out a loud scream as lights flashed behind my eyes and I felt myself climaxing. At the same time, Liam yelled my name and had his own release. It felt as though we were vibrating together as we both finished at the same time.

“Holy shit,” I sighed as he rolled over next to me.

“I know. Maybe I should go away more often.”

I smacked him playfully on the chest. “Don’t ever say that. I want you with me as much as possible.”

He kissed me on the forehead, “Of course, babe. So do I.” He grinned, “What’s next?”

“Well,” I said taking a look around the romantically lit room, “I think it’s only fair that we spend some time on you now.”

He growled and rolled back on top of me. “I think so too,” he said before gently placing his perfect pink lips on mine.