"Dokja-ssi. Those people who are trapped right now, don't you know who they are? Look carefully. They are the scum who ignored us." My vision broadened and the screams of people could be heard. Looking closer, I did recognize them. Many of the people trapped behind bars were those I knew from Mino Soft. There were people I didn't know very well, people who didn't know me or who didn't care.

"It is over now. The finance team, the planning team, none of that matters. The best ones in the world right now are our QA team. Hahaha, Dokja-ssi, shouldn't you know from testing bugs? This world is a game. A game with bugs. There are too many loopholes that I can take advantage of." Numerous messages from constellations were heard in my head.

The messages that wanted a more stimulating, more lascivious, more decadent story quietly overlapped with Deputy Yoon's face."There is nothing to be afraid of. This world is a game that exists for us! Do you know how many coins my group earns a day with this?" Sometimes inferiority turned people into monsters. "I don't know."

"It is 5,000 coins a day. 5,000 coins... can you imagine? We don't do the scenarios and we get 5,000 coins. It is 5,000 coins just from making people fight and mate. It is the same as the planning team taking cash items. Don't you know what this means?"  I saw men approaching Han Sooyoung one by one. I slowly breathed out. So far, I showed courtesy to the colleague who once shared a rooftop with me by listening to his story.

I removed Deputy Yoon's hand from my shoulder and opened my mouth. "If you want to make coins, there is a better way." Earning coins is as easy as smashing bugs for me. "What?" Deputy Yoon turned red. "Did Dokja-ssi also find a bug? What is it?" I sighed and turned away from him,  "The principle is the same as a coin farm. Stimulate the constellations."

"Oho, there is something more stimulating than this? Is that possible?" I nodded and look at the cage that Han Sooyung was in, Alyona's message earlier rang again in my ear. "Yes, it is. Would you like me to let you know?" It is set... All for Alyona's plan and sake I'll save that plagiarist. "It would be good if you share the know-how!"

"The constellations like..." I unsheathed my blade as I said this to his face.

[Blade of Faith is activated!]

"...This." There was the sound of the bars being cut apart. I swung my blade indiscriminately towards the wanderers surrounding the cage. I cut the Achilles tendon of those running away. The knees of those who weren't prepared for resistance became twisted. "Aaaaack! What is with this bastard?"

"My leg! My leg!" I kept swinging my sword amidst the rising blood... All for Alyona's sake. "Something like this." I cut off the hands harassing a member of the human resources department and then the arms of a man trying to take off Han Sooyoung's shirt. "This is also good."

Blood splattered onto my cheek. I quietly wiped the blood and continued cutting at my arms and legs. "W-What are you doing? What is this?" Then Deputy Yoon's voice was heard. "Thank you for the story." I turned to look at Deputy Yoon. "I created a situation that the constellations like because of you." With just two knives, none of the men who entered Han Sooyoung's cage could do anything against me.

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is pleased with your judgment.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is snorting from the relentless punishment.]

[Many of the constellations who dislike the atrocities of some constellations are greatly satisfied with your judgment.]

[8,000 coins have been sponsored.]

Deputy Yoon turned white and flopped to the ground. "Why bother creating something like the coin farm? It is easy to earn money." I laughed at him. "...Y-You son of a bitch!" There was a large number of wanderers. In an instant, approximately 20 wanderers surrounded me. It was an ambiguous number that might make me violate the principle of 'no killing'.