Fall 8: Miracle Rain

Magsimula sa umpisa

The rain just keeps pouring... as the two of us soaked wet but we didn't care about it... we just hugged silently listening to the rain drops. Until she finished crying. She looked at me and went closer to my face. The gaze of her eyes looks so lonely and sad.

"Miku is there something wrong?" I stroked her hair gently as I touched her cheeks.

"Len... can you...." She blushed so red as she leaned closer to me.

"C-can you please...." She pinned me down gently. She is above me and went closer to me lips.

"M-Miku?" I asked nervously.

"Len.... I'm so sorry..." She pulled away herself away from me and cried again.

"M-Miku, is there something wrong?" I tried to touch her hand but she refuses to. So I just sat down beside her. A huge silent went by. The rain keeps pouring and pouring. I really want to give her to keep warm but I couldn't just do it. Miku... I just want to know what's on your mind now.... I'm so worried about you...

"Len?"

"Yes, Miku?"

"Should we.... break up?" She asked scarred. I'm so shock from what I heard. Did she really said that? I... I won't accept it... because....I....

I pulled her near me and kissed her forcefully but gently. I don't know why... why? does she hate me? does she really want to break up with me? did I did something wrong? Miku, why?

Then I released the kiss. I looked at her eyes... there were gloom and dark...

"Miku... why? please tell me...." I leaned my forehead to her forehead. She started to cry again and kissed me. I was surprised for a moment but I kissed her back. We hungrily kissed each other as if we keep wanting more. Under this rain we continued our deep kiss. I don't really know what happened but this kiss is sure a miracle.

When we released our kiss it was like I want it more than ever.... I went near to her face.... and kissed her forehead. Then she started to cry again.

"Miku...." I touched her cheeks gently.

"I'm so sorry, Len..." She looked away from me and covered her face with her hands.

I really want to know what happened to her but it made me scared to ask her.... she might be serious in breaking up with me.... did I did something wrong?

"Pl-please forgive me....." her voice is trembling and she looks so scared.

"Mi—!!" When I was about to say her name she interrupts by saying those words that made my heart felt so heavy and it felt like you are drowning...

"Please don't say my name ever again.... I beg you.... please stop...." She continued to cry.... I can't think of anything to say... I feel so empty... like every thing is falling apart.... what have I been doing to my life?..... why am I making the girl I love cry?

"......." Silence went by... you can only hear the pouring of the rain from the dark sky. Beneath this green maple tree, in front of the library. It sure brings backs memories... where we first met.... where we made our first kiss.... our first glance... when I first heard her sweet voice..... it was like a miracle... I stared at her direction..... yet why do I feel so hurt? I don't want to lose her.... I need her...

"Miku...." She hesitated to turn her back to me until we met our eyes...

"I told you not to say my name.... ever again..." She warped her arms around her... I can tell that she is already freezing because of the rain.... I wish that I can... no I can. I can do it.... because I am her.... boyfriend.

I went near her. She looked at me with confusion.

"Wh... KYA—-!!!" I lifted her with my arms and carried her inside the library. I didn't care on how heavy is she or anything... I just want her safe. "P-put me down!" Miku tried to stop by punching my chest. It's hurts a little because of my injuries but I need to do it. When we reached the library I gently putted her down on a chair. Before she could escape I immediately blocked her in the chair.

"Miku... please tell me what is troubling you.." I warped her around my arms. We are both soaked wet because of the rain but I really want to know what exactly happened to her. To my surprised she hugged me back. We were both silence hugging each other. Her body is so cold... I tighten my embrace to her to keep her warm.

"...Len..." She pushed me gently and looked at me. "What if I tell you that...." Her eyes averted at my gazed. "Someone else kissed me...." She started to cry again. I was out of words just like my whole vision fell apart. "But... Len... I do love you so much... I love you much, Len... I don't want to be apart you... Len.... I love you." She cried and cried.

"Miku...." I held her chin up and gazed at her eyes. "What should I do?" She looked at me with her teary eyes. "I-I don't know, Len..." She hugged me and continued to cry. "My heart.... it hurts so much.... it felt like I'm being torn apart.... Miku...." I hugged as tight as I could.... tears fell from my eyes...

I don't really know what is this but.... I do love her..... I loved so much that I'm getting hurt so much....

Maple Colors

In the side of the library there was this mysterious maple tree that has a colorful sunset. A tree always start from being a seed but it grows with the help of the rain within the troposphere. Like if you were in a relationship it always start from awkward to something more different.

-LK

page 7- Maple Colors

Well WaitingForAFall is here! (^w^) The updating of this story will go back to it's regular time again =) so it means twice a week =) if we have a lucky week maybe trice a week XD Thank you very much for waiting and continuing supporting this story! God Bless~