52) Infidelity

Zacznij od początku

However before that they heard footsteps approaching them. They both turned their gaze towards the library's door.

Digvijay and Rudra came inside the library with a plate of food in their hands.

Rudra sat down on the other side of her while Digvijay sat in front of her on the coffee table.

Tearing the first piece of roti (bread) Digvijay brings it close to her mouth. Aadya opened her mouth and took the first bite.

She tore a bite for them and one by one fed them back.

It was the first time they were eating from the same plate.

It was special for all four of them as at the silence of the small library they fed Aadya with their hand and Aadya fed them back.

"Darling," said Vikram while feeding her from his hand.

"Hmm"

"You were saying something," he said and she looked at him as that thought again returned to her mind.

"Yes I was," she said just in a whisper, contemplating whether to ask them or not.

But at the end she asked what she was thinking about because if she did not ask she would not be able to sleep tonight.

What she read a few minutes ago does happen in real life. Physical needs make you break your closest relations.

She tore a big piece of the roti (bread) and put it in their mouth before dropping her question one by one.

"Do you miss sex? "

"Do you think dirty things about me? "

"How long can you survive without sex?"

She fired her questions one after another looking at Vikram , Rudra and Digvijay respectively.

All three of them coughed, choking on the food in their mouth when Aadya dropped her questions.

Digvijay swallowed the food in his mouth without chewing it and gulping down a full glass of water he asked," what the hell are you saying?"

"From where did you get these thoughts, Princess,"Rudra was as bewildered as the other two.

Aadya rubbed her palms under the blanket. They were turning sweaty, she should not have given in to her curiosity and asked them her stupid questions.

"Umm.. You three were sexually active for so long. You are older than me of course you will be.." she chuckled slightly, taking out her sweaty palms from the blanket and looking at the lines of her hands.

"I believe.. No I know you did not had sex after coming into relationship with me. Umm.. Do you miss having sex. How do you manage without sex? Because I know you use to have sex with different women in different days," Vikram sighed, knowing well that the last line suits for him the most.

She did not dare to look at them, however she could feel their eyes on her.

Digvijay placed the plate of food on the coffee table. Wiping his hands with the tissue he asked," Any more questions?"

Aadya looked up at him and nodded," If I don't allow you to have sex with me will you cheat on me. Because I know people do that when their spouse can not satisfy them on the bed."

A silence followed after her words which were not pleasing to her.

Digvijay's stony face studied the expression of her face as the fire flicking in the fire pit reflected in her blue-green eyes.

Vikram took a hold of her slightly shivering hands, they were cold he rubbed them between his hands giving them warmth.

Rudra titled her gaze away from the flicking fire and made her look at him.